Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Jun 9, 2022

First GIF after so long. I am hoping this little action of Nicole running her fingers through her hair and biting her lower lips is just enough to win your heart's. Hope you all enjoy it. :D

*if can't see it let me know​
I hope the sexual animations are going to be better because this looks very sexy :PogChamp:

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
If his July 24th post is of any relevance then we can consider that the dev. is back in action and I wish the very best to him in completing this project and making many more.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
And this point I wish we would get the option to break up with her. The story is about Nicole anyways. Chloe is a forced distraction. In the beginning a relationship with her was needed but not now.

Reactions: SacredxSaber

TGafy

May 14, 2020
And this point I wish we would get the option to break up with her. The story is about Nicole anyways. Chloe is a forced distraction. In the beginning a relationship with her was needed but not now.
Not quite there yet. Chloe's still needed as a cover so that MC can legitimately go over to the Heavens' house. Otherwise, he's the ex that can't let go showing up at his former flame's place uninvited. Also, MC+Chloe is the supposed reason John has taken MC under his wing and hired him. Without Chloe as the reason, MC would have a lot less opportunities to visit Nicole. Sure, MC+Nicole can schedule rendezvous elsewhere, but where they live seems to be a small town (to me anyways). Brings to mind the Little Big Pond trip and how we saw Nicole really let her guard down. If Chloe's officially out then getting together with Nicole would be more limited.

Qeratysfa

Mar 11, 2020
Apart from relationship with Chloe and Nicole, I think there is lot more scope of relationship with Sylvia, I want scenes of MC with her in next update.

Reactions: YuNobi1

Angel Cake

Aug 14, 2023
Alright, this caught my attention, no doubt. Those mommies? Rocking that "looking damn fine" vibe. And gotta admit, the tags are right up my alley. Props for tossing this our way, and a nod of appreciation for sharing the goods, buddy! ;)

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Hey everyone! Here are two WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 12. Would be posting more when I can, hopefully next week!

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
he looks even creepier than before.

Hey everyone! Here are two WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 12. Would be posting more when I can, hopefully next week!

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
It seems he had hard life... between updates... His new appearance manage to scare my cat from seating near my monitor... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes