Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
fixed

Nicole is also tired of those stupid links
View attachment 2877162
Nicole looks DAMN sexy! Especially, wearing stockings!:love:

I do hope we get to see Nicole wear stockings in Part 12, maybe MC (Us) will buy one for Nicole after our little breakfast date with her. Because I recall MC (Us) wants to buy a dress for Nicole and maybe buy new lingerie for her. Or in future updates we'll get to see her in stockings.

Thank you Raminita for sharing this!:love:

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
I just can't dump Chloe she is too beautiful and sweet.
And I'm not usually a milf fan but I'll go for Nicole too.
I mean what's the worst that could happen.

I'm usually pretty neutral when It comes to NTR
But I don't want to see Chloe with some other dude It would break my heart.

So there is only one solution
A throuple!!!
You mean there's only one option.
The best Option.

Okyodon ( Mother Daughter ) ☻️

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023

Hey everyone! Here are two more WIP's from the developments of A Mother's Love Part 12.

Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
Thank you for sharing and keeping us updated Raminita! :love:

I wonder who is this person? I'm guessing Nicole, but the bed kinda looks like Marilyn's bed judging from the bed sheets in the first image. But I fully believe it's Nicole. Short theory: In the second image, maybe she's buying new clothes or maybe lingerie to surprise the MC (Us). Or this could be the second part of the date (the one that happens after the breakfast date) where MC (Us) buys Nicole a dress, new clothes or maybe new lingerie for her.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Thank you for sharing and keeping us updated Raminita! :love:

I wonder who is this person? I'm guessing Nicole, but the bed kinda looks like Marilyn's bed judging from the bed sheets in the first image. But I fully believe it's Nicole. Short theory: In the second image, maybe she's buying new clothes or maybe lingerie to surprise the MC (Us). Or this could be the second part of the date (the one that happens after the breakfast date) where MC (Us) buys Nicole a dress, new clothes or maybe new lingerie for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: J0K3RXXX and cxx

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Hey, can someone tell me at what point is the development of ep.12 and if the dev already told when it will be released?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Hey, can someone tell me at what point is the development of ep.12 and if the dev already told when it will be released?
I don't believe an official eta has been announced, nor how much of ep.12 been completed. We just know that Orb has gotten back to working on the game and ep.12 will be released at some point.

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes