Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Bingo. People jumping to a premature conclusion assuming "something" is going to happen. They cry "the non-NTR route is ruined" even though no NTR took place. The mindset is ridiculous.
Yeah what else is new? Nothing happened and yet people need to scream already its always the same.

Mar 30, 2021
I agree with you, whitebankaiuser. After all, many of us believed with the cliffhanger of Part 8 that Nicole was going to commit suicide, drowning on the beach due to her deep remorses for her affair with MC, but we later found out that she did not intend to do that. I think OrbOrigin has prepared a similar scenario for us, with content that creates anxiety in us, the players, but whose outcome will surely obtain the following results:
  • Nicole openly rejects her husband for the first time, alluding to any excuse, which could vary depending on Nicole's corruption points:
    • surely if Nicole's corruption points are below the limit that OrbOrigin establishes, the situation will make Nicole think that this would be an infidelity to her new true love (MC, with whom she has shared reflections and secrets that she has never confessed to her husband), and therefore she will reject John's sexual advances;
    • surely if Nicole's corruption points are above the limit that OrbOrigin determines, she could allege a female ailment or maybe we can see the true extent of Nicole's corruption, where she is so corrupted by MC that she is mentally dominated by him, and therefore, refuses to be intimate with her husband, because she knows that MC would not want to share her with John.
  • It's a John's strategy to find out if his suspicions about the relationship between MC and Nicole are well founded or not. Depending on Nicole's reaction, he will be more or less suspicious of Nicole and MC.
    • It cannot be ruled out, as unlikely as it may seem to me, that Nicole accepts John's proposal (thinking that this would prevent her husband from suspecting that she was having an affair with MC) but after her acceptance, John receives a timely call from one of his female employees and tells her that he will have to leave it for another day because he has to go to "work". After all, from the beginning of the game John seems disgusted to have some kind of physical relationship other than a kiss with his own wife.

PS: Anyone with an account on Patreon should alert OrbOrigin that there is at least one error in the walkthrough: The content of the last part appears, but it indicates it as Part 10 and Day 19, when it should be Part 11 and Day 20.
I think your idea for how it will playout is pretty spot on, hopefully people will look and realize ntr has not occurred with nicole yet and ignore the idiots in the forum and play it.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
A M:love:ther's L:love:ve [Part 1-11 Plus] [OrbOrigin] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,49 GB / 596 MB - AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,48 GB / 579 MB - AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
I keep getting this error whenever the MC calls Nicole by her first name. Any fixes?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script eleven.rpy", line 2332, in <module>
NameError: name 'CallNicoleByHerName' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script eleven.rpyc", line 2332, in script
  File "D:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "D:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/script eleven.rpy", line 2332, in <module>
NameError: name 'CallNicoleByHerName' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part11PLUS
Sun Nov 07 23:53:49 2021

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
JokerLeader Does this mean, you will not be doing the mod?? :cry::cry::cry:
My request was addressed to you though I did not know how it was any of others concern.I mean no offence, but I did not think he/she bothered about others or else why would projects be abruptly abandoned? I think many of us had to give up many games because someone was so busy making a game that they stopped continuing a mod. To answer the question/comment. For almost a month or so I stopped following zoey's projects since he/she will be abandoning the project so it is futile investing time in pursuing those. It is their ignorance(or pride) in the 1st place that I (or many others like me) has to request JokerLeader to take up a foresaken project.
I will waiting for an reply from you JokerLeader though, and I will understand if you donot take up the project. And it is definitely up to you to even consider taking up this project, after doing so many mods and compressions. Still thank you for listening to my naggings all day.

Reactions: JokerLeader

Laurne

Aug 2, 2021
Carm down guyz as dev promises "Nichole will be only to MC".Lets appreciate it's work. I hope that nichole will turn John down or something or someone will interrupt them. . Dev is not fool to ruined this game. I hope he will keep his promise... But sad thing is suspense and waited for so long little too much disappointing... But it's ok I think dev will update next episode soon............ Don't take an year buddy please ... This is one of the most like able game

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader Does this mean, you will not be doing the mod?? :cry::cry::cry:
My request was addressed to you though I did not know how it was any of others concern.I mean no offence, but I did not think he/she bothered about others or else why would projects be abruptly abandoned? I think many of us had to give up many games because someone was so busy making a game that they stopped continuing a mod. To answer the question/comment. For almost a month or so I stopped following zoey's projects since he/she will be abandoning the project so it is futile investing time in pursuing those. It is their ignorance(or pride) in the 1st place that I (or many others like me) has to request JokerLeader to take up a foresaken project.
I will waiting for an reply from you JokerLeader though, and I will understand if you donot take up the project. And it is definitely up to you to even consider taking up this project, after doing so many mods and compressions. Still thank you for listening to my naggings all day.
I won't take the project because I'm doing more than 70 mods at this moment, and this game would be a really huge endeavour to take at this point, sorry for not addressing your request, I hope that another mod will do the WT for this game.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I won't take the project because I'm doing more than 70 mods at this moment, and this game would be a really huge endeavour to take at this point, sorry for not addressing your request, I hope that another mod will do the WT for this game.
No problem. I already told, that I understand. You have already taken most (at least 90%) if not more of those abandoned projects. Let us hope someone picks it up. Thank you again for patiently, going through the requests and considerations. Keep up your work.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I change my PC and i lost my file save, anyone give me File save v1-10 or 1-11.
I could have given ya the link to the saved files. But they are moded saves, so unfortunately they would not be loadable. I think the previous saves would not load as I went through some recent posts. I think it will be better to just start over. Sounds boring and monotonous but that is how it will be unless someone takes up the mod project (if at all).

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised of all those who said "oh no possible ntr i'm out" will never see the scene where she never does anything but instead asks him why he's not asking the same thing of his secretary. I think that's one possible scenario when OrbOrigin returns. He's stated he will return and after this break, you will have the answer.
TL;DR - You might say "oh no i'm out" just to miss an awesome scene where John is rejected.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX
Mar 13, 2018
so the ntr part is towards the girlfriend which is the cuckquean? is this like reverse ntr? or is there another guy envolved?

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Can some nice poster please tell me what exactly happens to abi in spoilers. I'm not in the mood to see her hurt. I appreciate anyone taking the time.

Oh ps have the parents revealed their secret yet?

Jun 21, 2020
I would have preferred meeting Nicole in different situation, the corruption part is a mood off to me honestly. As the story progresses Nicole becomes more loving and accepting, also mc gets more romance based choices/ dialogues, I would have preferred something like that from the start. Still the game is good.(y)

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes