NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Wait! Can you really fuck Marilyn!? I tried playing this game in multiple ways and this never happened to me. In fact in one of my playthroughs she says that she is actually a lesbian. If it is possible, can you describe how one can achieve that?
To fuck Marilyn you need to be nice to her and never miss a chance to stream with her, which will cause Chloe to get unhappy with you earlier in the game because you miss the bowling date. Once you are her streaming partner, you will get to gradually run the bases even after you discover she is a lesbian. She tells you that you have extra flavor. Then always agree to show her the meetings with Nicole by touching her breasts. The key is when you are touching her nipples and discover that she is in love with Mrs. Heavens. She will kick you out, but don't be cruel to her. That night she will stream by herself but she will be very depressed. Put her mind at ease and say kind things to her in the chat. Then the next time she asks you to stream you will either have the option to fake a rape scene to give her patrons a heart attack or let her bounce on your dick instead.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
This is my low corruption/romance walkthrough. This walkthrough aims to get enough corruption points early to get the 2nd sex scene then chip away at them from then on to get the more loving/accepting/romantic reactions from Nicole. It doesn't avoid corruption points entirely, but will dip below 10 and stay there. It is not NTR though is does skip the bowling date(don't need the corruption points, it's only 1 Chloe avoidance point and you get a better relationship with Marilyn, so I find it to be the better path for this type of walkthrough). Changes a number of Nicole's reactions to your actions, dialogue in some places(more and more as the game progresses) and nets the mini-date in little big pond.

And current choices subject to change depending on future consequences.

PDF version courtesy of Belzeebub

If you want to throw me a few bucks for my time and effort:

Edit: Updated.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
This is my low corruption/romance walkthrough. This walkthrough aims to get enough corruption points early to get the 2nd sex scene then chip away at them from then on to get the more loving/accepting/romantic reactions from Nicole. It doesn't avoid corruption points entirely, but will dip below 10 and stay there. It is not NTR though is does skip the bowling date(don't need the corruption points, it's only 1 Chloe avoidance point and you get a better relationship with Marilyn, so I find it to be the better path for this type of walkthrough). Changes a number of Nicole's reactions to your actions, dialogue in some places(more and more as the game progresses) and nets the mini-date in little big pond.

And current choices depending on future consequences.
Thanks for this. I've been planning on a second play though minimizing corruption. This will be very helpful.

Belzeebub

May 18, 2020

And current choices subject to change depending on future consequences.
Can you attach this to your post??

Reactions: Jimayo
Aug 19, 2020
I get that john and nicole are married but if they do end up fucking im fr gonna cry and drop the games. On that note, DONT EVER GET ATTACHED TO A GAME ESPECIALLY IF IT HAS AN NTR TAG BC SOON IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER LIKE A MOTHER SUCH AS NICOLE....chloe is really annoying to be honest...also does anyone know how to make that not happen?

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
I get that john and nicole are married but if they do end up fucking im fr gonna cry and drop the games. On that note, DONT EVER GET ATTACHED TO A GAME ESPECIALLY IF IT HAS AN NTR TAG BC SOON IT WILL HAPPEN TO YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER LIKE A MOTHER SUCH AS NICOLE....chloe is really annoying to be honest...also does anyone know how to make that not happen?
I don't think it'll happen but if it happens I'll drop the game too. I think NTR in is game means Netori, as the MC is in relationship with Nicole even though she is married.

edit: oh I forgot that the gf can also be on ntr path, sorry

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I don't think it'll happen but if it happens I'll drop the game too. I think NTR in is game means Netori, as the MC is in relationship with Nicole even though she is married.

edit: oh I forgot that the gf can also be on ntr path, sorry
No, the NTR in this game is netorare but it(at least so far, and I suspect will continue to) only refers to chloe who can get into a relationship with beeman.

Reactions: Adamastorpequenino

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There is already all sorts of NTR in the game. It is like an NTR buffet table. Beeman is fucking your girlfriend, you are stealing his wife. You are getting close to Mr. Heavens' assistant, his dick is already in her throat. You are fucking John's wife, he is going to try to win her back with his cock. Fuck, even your sidepiece Marilyn wants to steal Nicole from you, especially if you treat her like shit. All this is going to reach critical mass eventually, and it's gonna be a mess. No matter what happens this is going to be a ride-or-die game for me. I would prefer if John's dick would just fall off, but I doubt that's gonna happen. Too much drama comes from this fucked up love dodecahedron. Let's try not to overreact before the next chapter drops. If there is anything I know about a cliffhanger ending, nobody ever falls off the cliff.

Last edited:

latex lvr

May 3, 2019
Firstly let me say that I do hope the dev is ok and will get his life back into a good shape.

I absolutely Love this game. Yeah there are some grammatical Errors but those aside it is a well written storey and for me personally it really draws you into the shoes of the MC.... I feel proud of the mc for how he takes care for the women in the game, Even if they are using him or stringing him along, Yes I know he is a bit of a douche bag at the beginning but once feelings develop for Nicole he really does care for her and she cares for him, At least the way I play the game. Also the way he stands up for Abi even against a much stronger opponent (Bumblebeeman) and maybe foolishly lay his life on the line for her.

I do hope that the dev does return to making more updates and eventual completion of this game.
For me personally I really hope that the Mc does get Abi's sister and ex bf's ashes back for her but also that he destroys Beeman in the process.
I can't help but feel that either Nicole or choles hearts are going to be broken or maybe even the MC's own heart where he looses both ladies. In a fairy tale world he would defeat John and Nicole, Chole and Mc would live happily ever after but alas we are not in the world and I can't help but feel that Nicole may die before the end of this storey, That maybe at the hands of her husband or even the Mc himself.

I will await with baited breath for future updates.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes