Sethus1

Jul 1, 2018
Guys, is there any option to walk around the "CallNicoleByHerName is not defined" issue? I don't want to start the game from the scratch :/

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Guys, is there any option to walk around the "CallNicoleByHerName is not defined" issue? I don't want to start the game from the scratch :/
You can try to make a patch script file where this variable is defined and put it into the .../game/ folder. Here an example where this variable is set to True (= calling with her name)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sethus1

Bollagus

Nov 9, 2019
People probably sick and tired of reading this, but I couldn't use the old save files, so I started the game again from the beginning with the 1-10 walkthrough. But, the game ends after 10 and will not start 11. So, I start ch. 11 through chapter selection, answer a bunch of questions precisely as I done in the game, but the scores in Affection status aren't even close to what I had when playing the game. Why can't I just continue the game from ch. 10, as I've always done?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
People probably sick and tired of reading this, but I couldn't use the old save files, so I started the game again from the beginning with the 1-10 walkthrough. But, the game ends after 10 and will not start 11. So, I start ch. 11 through chapter selection, answer a bunch of questions precisely as I done in the game, but the scores in Affection status aren't even close to what I had when playing the game. Why can't I just continue the game from ch. 10, as I've always done?
You tried to make some saves with the WT 1-10 installed at the end of chapter 10, re-install the game without the WT Mod and load them afterwards? Or you can try the cheat Mod from the main page, there is also a patch for using this WT Mod, too.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hmm so weird reading through the comments, I know my saves never work for this and need to be transferred from the previous version but for this one they worked like every other game. I'll leave a save from end of 10 if anybody wants it. I'm on loving Nicole path, Chloe is still GF even though I'm not sure how as her and Marilyn are just a waste of my time to get the prize.

Reactions: citizenkane

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I started from the beginning, I'm on Nicole loving route, Chloe still GF, Marilyn points max so far. After the hospital scene (not fighting Joshua) going back home with Chloe I found this little error in the script:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I mean Nicole cheating on mc. But yeah you're right we're stealing John's wife anyway which I think he couldn't care less if he knows haha
Nicole won't be cheating on the MC, and John's the exact kind of person who would care about his wife cheating on him... Think of him like everyone who complains about what they think is NTR, despite it never actually being part of the content of what they're complaining about.

fabsspy

Mar 11, 2018
1st thing 1st, sorry with the bad english, it's not my native language.
Here is my full save files, base on 3 characters :Nicole (corrupt/love), Chloe (GF/Not GF) & Marilyn (friend/not friend) plus some Marilyn sexy galleries. I tried to get highest/lowest points as I can, without "Chloe is strange" path. Granted some point are missing, but it should be not change the path.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes