nveraks

The game looks very promising:
    • Nice renders
    • Simple animations
    • Interesting plot
    • "Twitch" whore
    • Long first episode
    • Pinch of paranormal

At last the game where you fucking other mother not your own :)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ChuckyF16

Absolutely amazing offering. Very large and enjoyable Part 1. The artwork is excellent. The story is fun and a bit unique, at least to me. Looking forward to more of an idea as to why his friend is helping him out, but overall very good. Only reason I gave only 4 stars instead of 5 is due to the grammatical errors in the writing. Not sure if the text is translated to English or not, but with just a little bit better editing and/or proof reading the text would have made this a no-brainer 5 star game.
    Despite the sometimes rough text, I loved playing this game, and am looking forward to seeing much more!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

dogeatsdog

Just got done playing Chapter 1. I really liked it. The rendering of the girl-friends mother was fantastic, and the Marilyn character is also very interesting and unique. I look forward to additional versions down the road.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

retardedusername

this is pretty good for a "part one". Just enough sex scenes for me to ignore the many distracting typos and grammatical errors, good character models, decent renders, interesting plot and side stories. I'll be keeping an eye on this one (feel like a broken record saying that about games on here)
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1023239

"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain..."

I really enjoyed the overarching plot and twists in this game, as it encompasses all the classic elements of a good story. Although the standalone routes weren’t by any means remarkable, they were great at building suspense and a sense of urgency to figure out the pieces of the puzzle in order to solve the mystery. The universe of this games grows increasingly more complex and interesting the further you delve into the storyline. This demonstrates solid world-building and good storyline pacing by the writers.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Jackson555

Great game. Very long for a 0.1. Lots of choices. Hits on my fetishes for corruption and blackmail and cheating all at once and fucking your girlfriend's mom is a great fantasy. You also cuck the father. Good looking renders, I like how you can manipulate both the mom and daughter so you can still keep seeing them both even though that goes against the deal. It's fantastic. Also the psychic powers thing seems out of nowhere but it worked and was good too.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

kenntwohlkei

Honestly giving this 5 stars, just because of the themes ( blackmail + milf). Also the renders have a nice desaturation to them, no neon colors or gloss effects, makes the milf look classy. Story and dialogue aren't anything special, it's high cliché and unrealistic, still I find realism doesn't have to be. Again, rating this highly, because my druthers not universal quality.