jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
Wow, the story progression is so damn good. I did not expect Nicole to change so fast. Can't wait to see more.

i'm not upset about Chloe cheating as i find her extremely unappealing..lol...so...give her a stick of Beemans :p
Her appearance makes it easier to "let her go". :D

ALWAYS go for the god tier milfs. You know how it goes :D
MILF FTW!!!

I enjoyed it. I look forward to more.. good story and only a few misspells. Characters are good looking.
except Chloe :ROFLMAO:

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
It's funny how the script sometimes is incoherent in its own logic when the Dev wants to satisfy the players likes Ntr genre, because if the mc makes rough sex with his girlfriend, she complains about the pain, but if Beeman makes the same thing her mind goes crazy. Except for that, the game is really good and the sex scenes are great in general with an interesting story.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Simply excellent !!! Will we have more? Please say yes ... Nicole is a dream, I want more ...

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
It's funny how the script sometimes is incoherent in its own logic when the Dev wants to satisfy the players likes Ntr genre, because if the mc makes rough sex with his girlfriend, she complains about the pain, but if Beeman makes the same thing her mind goes crazy. Except for that, the game is really good and the sex scenes are great in general with an interesting story.
since he is her teacher and he is a lot older than her it may be rude for her to complains and when it comes to mc i think she can complain since she is at a same age with the mc

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
since he is her teacher and he is a lot older than her it may be rude for her to complains and when it comes to mc i think she can complain since she is at a same age with the mc
Sorry but I have to disagree with you because I know how the cheating genre works, If you pay attention to Chloe's dialogues, you will realize she likes so much that her mind goes crazy asking for more intensity and making the MC weaker than Beeman. So no, it's not just she doesn't want to be rude, it's because the genre works this way and the script force the situation, even if it makes an incoherence in the script

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Sorry but I have to disagree with you because I know how the cheating genre works, If you pay attention to Chloe's dialogues, you will realize she likes so much that her mind goes crazy asking for more intensity and making the MC weaker than Beeman. So no, it's not just she doesn't want to be rude, it's because the genre works this way and the script force the situation, even if it makes an incoherence in the script
actually i haven't played that scene yet, and i always keep chloe away from beeman, so i need to replay this game from the beginning to see that whole scene

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
A great update. I was wondering what the different paths were and the thread made me realize it's being nice to Chloe or not. You get more scenes if you're mean to her, both with the mom and the psychic girl. The psychic girl said some stuff though that made it seem like one way or another you have to choose chloe or the mom but I originally made decisions for a harem ending. Hopefully there's one with all 3 women.

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
Do not get angry over the NTR, it is understandable depending on the decisions you make.
The teacher always played it good by flattering her, treating her well and becoming the friend, a person that the boyfriend / girlfriend does not pay attention to and another one arrives that yes, it is clear that it will happen.

danilo

Apr 26, 2017
if you keep going out with chloe you'll have a good situation with the mother, for example, in the supermarket, that was hot.

Reactions: Valronn

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Do not get angry over the NTR, it is understandable depending on the decisions you make.
The teacher always played it good by flattering her, treating her well and becoming the friend, a person that the boyfriend / girlfriend does not pay attention to and another one arrives that yes, it is clear that it will happen.
You're right and sincerely, when the cheating comes by your bad decisions I don't get angry(like in The Tyrant or Babysitter for example) that's why I always have multiples saves to test multiples paths and decide what of them fits my taste. Like I said before the game is really good and enjoyable to play

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes