King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
this probably been said before but in terms of renders and milf qualities im pretty sure this milf beats Dual family milf out by a long shot hopefully she will have some actual progress with her before the 10th update because i hate being wrong

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Mafjozi

Sep 16, 2018
Can someone please share with us a android port of the new update as soon as it comes out or if it comes out.Thanks in advance.

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Why do you need a walkthrough? Save at every choice, play it and load again. There are so many different scenes to see...

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Why do you need a walkthrough? Save at every choice, play it and load again. There are so many different scenes to see...
Because there are too many options. It's an example: I have already played the first part several times, and depending on my previous decisions, when you get to the scene where the MC can take advantage of Nicole in the sofa, sometimes the blowjob option doesn't appear.

And without forgetting the numerous elections when MC is in Chloe's bedroom with her before witnessing how Nicole masturbing herself -especially that application that suddenly appears on his cellular- or when he dines with the Heavens family -when he is questioned by the American Civil War-. I would not be surprised if those trivial choices trigger different paths or perspectives in the later progress of the game. And if there is no walkthrough, at least there should be something similar to what exists in Taffy Tales or Lust Epidemic, where it points out the percentage of progress in the game. At least, that way we would know if we lack scenes and dialogues to see.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I can't find a way to have proper sex in the garage only a BJ. Any idea where is the problem? Tons of variables here LOL I like it

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of Part 2!

PC (93MB): - - - -
Mac (83MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey bud, can we get an Android port please?

Reactions: Alteni

Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
How to caught beeman and chloe scene?
Keep doing negative stuff in your relationship with Chloe. Like not going out with her, having rough sex with her when she likes it gentle, kicking her out when she wants to stay, ignoring her and not remembering correctly the story you told her about what you talked about with her mother.

Reactions: Gunzman7T

Gunzman7T

May 30, 2017
Keep doing negative stuff in your relationship with Chloe. Like not going out with her, having rough sex with her when she likes it gentle, kicking her out when she wants to stay, ignoring her and not remembering correctly the story you told her about what you talked about with her mother.
nice thank you

rick87

Jul 16, 2017
what should i do in order to get this scene
1st scene:
2nd scene:

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes