Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 8. I am also throwing in bonus render of Nicole Heavens, I hope you all like it. :D

I hope you all are being safe and well during these time. Lets get through this together. Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Hey everybody! Here are two WIP/screenshot of the developments modding from Part 8. I am also throwing in bonus render of Nicole Heavens, I hope you all like it. :D

I hope you all are being safe and well during these time. Lets get through this together. Thank you all for your patience and as usual, see you soon :)
Thanks for the share Lukasz1 :love:
I must say that Mrs. Heavens just looks better and better ;):love:

Docc777

May 14, 2018
Sorry guys maybe the Game is really good. But i tryed the first minigame for a few minutes Left step right step. . .game over.
Thats the end for me. Deleted the Game and moved on to other Games here on F95

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Am I the only one that thinks John straight up reminds me of "Dennis" Glenn Howerton from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? That character actually makes this game even more fun to think of him as a Dennis haha

Reactions: wakaflockaflav

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

I look forward to the next update! :cool:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Thanks Guys for the offer but i deleted the Game already. Not a fan of this kind of minigames.
It's only the one game as soon as you get past it you don't have to worry about any other games apart from the brawl but that's actually quite fun getting to punch Josh. You should play it for the story.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

I wonder why Nicole is looking down? Maybe she is pregnent?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes