Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
So far, so good. There is considerable content for early release, mother in law looks excellent, gf is nothing special compared to average in-game girlfriends, but still, man has to be honest and admit she is hot.
BTW, I hope this is not one of choose one girl games. I want zem all, and I want zem now. MC can manipulate and molest mother, and have romance with GF (she does look to cute for anything else).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is a great game..i mean great...Nicole is the hottest milf in gaming history...i make passes at girls that wear glasses...the boob massaging animation is awesome AF..lol...everyone..d/l this one..its beauty as heck :p
also..there is ALOT of content...you will not be left wanting due to some short intro or whatnot..this is a meaty release
i need a fan sig of this..lol

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
Can only agree with everyone else: the GF, the weird schoolmate are average girls, but the GF:s mother is the best MILF ever.

The scenes with her are fantastic. The story is also pretty different and believable (with one exception of course).
Keep it up, I will eagerly await the next update.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Can only agree with everyone else: the GF, the weird schoolmate are average grils, but the GF:s mother is the best MILF ever.

The scenes with her are fantastic. The story is also pretty different and believable (with one exception of course).
Keep it up, I will eagerly await the next update.
i think the weird psychic schoolmate is cute as heck..much cuter than the GF...and am hopeful in the next update SHE becomes the GF and seeing as she is really into the MC and Nicole's doings..gets involved...

Rodnarr

Jun 28, 2017
i think the weird psychic schoolmate is cute as heck..much cuter than the GF...and am hopeful in the next update SHE becomes the GF and seeing as she is really into the MC and Nicole's doings..gets involved...
She is certainly more interesting and fun than the GF. I wonder if she will use her powers to manipulate/control the GF..........

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well I tried again, Nicole is one hot woman. GF is not, and Marilyn the psychic weirded me out a little, in a good way.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This has a really good plot and the story could almost go anywhere and there is a nice quality of tension being maintained throughout. The renders and animations are not bad at all.

Nicole and Marilyn are very interesting characters and have potential to develop into interesting places. Orborigin has already exceeded my expectation. What a great start and quite a good amount of intriguing material for for the first update.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering if it is still possible to keep the girlfriend i dont like the mother. i tried getting out of her deal, or reject but then i just get a freaking bad end. how are you suppose to play this game if only the girlfriend is interesting ?

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Was wondering if it is still possible to keep the girlfriend i dont like the mother. i tried getting out of her deal, or reject but then i just get a freaking bad end. how are you suppose to play this game if only the girlfriend is interesting ?
Of course not. The point is blackmailing the Mom. And fucking the girlfriend with her own Mom's juices still on your cock. This is kinda like asking if you can beat a shooter without any gun violence. Save monogamy for real life, in a game you gotta fuck'em all.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes