Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.
Any idea why android version wants access to media? That does not seem very cash money....

Dec 4, 2017
Dev please don't hang us like this.. it feels like not end but end so mysteriously...please come back for your bigfans.... atleast for give autograph...love you so much ❤

Reactions: Kirimaru

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'chlSeaoe' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script four.rpyc", line 1668, in script
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\User\Downloads\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc-crunched\AMothersLovePLUS-Part11PLUS-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'chlSeaoe' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
A Mother's Love PLUS Part11PLUS
Tue Apr 19 13:11:44 2022
how do I fix this so I can continue playing?

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes