CodyRyce

Nov 2, 2023
Guys do not forget the RhinoMan question we're asked by the add on our phone at the beginning of the game.
"If Rhinoman come and steal your love one, what souvenir do you want him to leave you, the bra or the panties ?"
It was something like that.

Unfortunately that make me think that Nicole is the one who's going to be hurt and what we choose is propably what's going to be injured (or remain) even if I'm not sure what kind of injuries could lead to the loss of the usage of your breast.

Maybe picture 2 and 3 are related as Nicole seem to be on the ground while she take Jhon's hand.

Or maybe she injured herself by saving Chloe (a mother love) from Beeman (rhinoman ?) but whatever the reason she's injured for, I hope I just post shit and that's not going to happen like that at all, or at least I hope it's inevitable in one of the possible endings.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
It's most likely Nicole there in the hospital. She is probably stressed out by all of the emotional and mental abuse that she has been going through by John lately. Not to mention being sexually assaulted by him. This could also be the sign that Nicole is pregnant that is if you cummed in her so many times.

Reactions: Optimus69420

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Interesting take on how each choice is viable to what ending we get.

Thank you again Raminita! :love: :love: :love: :love:

My last theory when the update comes tomorrow (even though it's Feb 25 here where I'm from):

1st image: I'm very curious about what Sylvia is giving to us. My best guess it's a present that her presumed dead fiancee, Malcolm, gave to her before he disappeared. I'm guessing she's going to give it to MC (Us) and tell us we can give it to Nicole instead.

2nd image: This image is making me angry again because it looks like Nicole has been fooled again by John's tricks. Or there could be another scenario where Nicole is the one who fooled John in this scenario. But I highly doubt that's the situation.

3rd image: Now this image is a tricky one for me to crack. I'm 100% sure we're in the hospital but I'm not sure who is the patient. But I'm a little worried it might be Nicole. Could this be a sign that she's pregnant with MC's (Our) baby?

For the private images:

1st & 2nd privates images: All I can say is that we're going to have sex with Nicole the morning after we slept with Nicole in Part 12 and after our graduation ceremony.
The second image looks like it is either Nicole asking for forgiveness OR she is pleading with John for him not to do something or to stop doing something.

Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
The second image looks like it is either Nicole asking for forgiveness OR she is pleading with John for him not to do something or to stop doing something.
Looks like it can be both.

It's most likely Nicole there in the hospital. She is probably stressed out by all of the emotional and mental abuse that she has been going through by John lately. Not to mention being sexually assaulted by him. This could also be the sign that Nicole is pregnant that is if you cummed in her so many times.
That's one of my theories that Nicole is pregnant. But your reasons could be the case.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Mother's Love [Part 1-13 Plus] [OrbOrigin] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [787 MB]
- - -

Mac [783 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 10, 2023
A Mother's Love [Part 1-13 Plus] [OrbOrigin] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [787 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [783 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Update only, please.

Reactions: xav66ier
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes