Ferel

Mar 2, 2021
and how we know that?
and speaking of being greedy, this guy put us on hold because of his private issues (understandable) but somehow he forgot to put subscription on hold and he is still collecting 2k$/mo.
Just get out of here. Go to Milfy city thread, Ecchi sensei, and cry about milking there. Becouse first, this dev never did that and stoped billing every time, he wasn't realy dedicated to work on the game. And second, if you was a part of comunity of this game, you would know that, so why are you here in the first place?

lfxyf001

Mar 15, 2021
Folks, On this thread we have no problem waiting as the work is worth the wait. "ON HOLD" does not mean abandon and we have been given Renders and updates on Patron to keep us informed. and several of OrbOrigin paying Patrons have posted those updates on this thread.

I have found people love to talk smack about what they have no clue on and no facts to back up their claims. they go around this site from thread to thread doing this because the faithful to the thread/Dev and the game will defend it without hesitation. Our Faithfulness in this defense only increases their stats on this site. Because we give them credence each of us pile on as we seem to line up one after the other responding to the poor sole who rather slue hate and false actuations upon others. We, my self included need to do a better job of not feeding the animals. They will just want more blood.

View attachment 1846031
A $2 a month subscription is worth the cost of a burger, and I would pay that $2 a month for a writer we believe in and support. That $2 may not seem like a lot, but that money will help him get through the tough times. And bring help to his life.

Last edited:

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
A $2 a month subscription is worth the cost of a burger, and I would pay that $2 a month for a writer we believe in and support. That $2 may not seem like a lot, but that money will help him get through the tough times. And bring help to his life.
Yes it would, but 2$ is not currently an option for patrons pick one and join.
1654410617765.png

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
and how we know that?
and speaking of being greedy, this guy put us on hold because of his private issues (understandable) but somehow he forgot to put subscription on hold and he is still collecting 2k$/mo.
He suspended charging subs temp once chapter 10 was completed. He unsuspended them when he started developing Chapter 11. Since he was hit with this legal issue. Subs have been indefo suspended and have been now for a good number of months.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
He suspended charging subs temp once chapter 10 was completed. He unsuspended them when he started developing Chapter 11. Since he was hit with this legal issue. Subs have been indefo suspended and have been now for a good number of months.

leg28 said:
and how we know that?
BloggsFred I noticed that leg has never responded after I challenged his assertion immediately. This is not a regular thread for him. I am confident though that he has read these or at least noticed the thread responding to him. I am guessing he realizes he was wrong but, not enough cojones to admit it. IMO! :)

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I don't know about you guys, but I hope the next update will come with a massive proofread and dialogue fixes. I like this game's plot and characters, but man it's rough to read through.

MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
I just waned to stop by to say fuck Mr. Beeman. Usually I like big hairy dudes, but he looks so fucking weird with his bloated body and tiny little arms. He looks like that 3D model of what King Tut was supposed to look like in real life. And to top it off, he's such an asshole. He's built like the world's most aggressive double door fridge.
Don't even get me started on the body hair growing through his clothes, or his comically large 5head. It looks like his entire face is on his chin. Bless his heart.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I just waned to stop by to say fuck Mr. Beeman. Usually I like big hairy dudes, but he looks so fucking weird with his bloated body and tiny little arms. He looks like that 3D model of what King Tut was supposed to look like in real life. And to top it off, he's such an asshole. He's built like the world's most aggressive double door fridge.
Don't even get me started on the body hair growing through his clothes, or his comically large 5head. It looks like his entire face is on his chin. Bless his heart.
He is truly what would happen if one of Sasquatch's turds fucked one of Picasso's abandoned studies and gave a breech birth to one of those babies that the Spartans threw off a cliff.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
He is truly what would happen if one of Sasquatch's turds fucked one of Picasso's abandoned studies and gave a breech birth to one of those babies that the Spartans threw off a cliff.
The dichotomy of time, juxtaposition of localities, and outrageous concept proposed just cracked me up.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
James Rolfe, is that you?
I jest. Also, Chloe is such an adorably oblivious retard in this game. Love her so much~
First of all, how dare you?

Second of all. You are right. Chloe is adorable as a cinnamon roll but I'm convinced she didn't put any points into intelligence or perception because she wasted them all on charisma or endurance or something.

MandyF

Mar 12, 2022
First of all, how dare you?

Second of all. You are right. Chloe is adorable as a cinnamon roll but I'm convinced she didn't put any points into intelligence or perception because she wasted them all on charisma or endurance or something.
I haven't 100% finished the game yet, but she's so insanely unsuspecting and oblivious that it almost convinces me she's just pretending.
I've always been a paranoid person, though.

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes