Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
what a joke. this is why you dont pay for incomplete games
You're not technically paying for a complete game with these, you're technically supporting the development of the game, which is always a gamble. Good support usually leads to the game eventually being completed, but in this case, life happened.

If nobody paid to support the development of these games, than they most likely would be fewer in number with less quality (video cards don't pay for themselves).

I have played a few to completion and they were good. These sorts of games tend to take a while just by their very nature. With a single person working on them and long render times alone means a wait. Saying that you should not support them is foolish and would only makes things worse.

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
People should learn to treat Patreon (and other services like it) like a glorified tip jar! You DO NOT pay for a service or product! You donate because you liked what you saw/experienced so far or just to get access to ONE pre-beta-release. Everything else is in your imagination.
And if some people treat their Patreon subscription like others treat their gym-memberships, that is not your concern. How other people spend their money is up to them, no matter how wasteful you think it is.

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021

So explain to me what is a joke. The fact that Orb has been VERY understanding to his community and has paused subs now for nearly a year. Plus you aren't paying for the games. You are paying to help the development of the games....I don't think this is the place for you if you are overly negative like this.

darkhorse14

Nov 27, 2021
I see some people here constantly asking for updates without having noticed the thread and the poor dev is going through some issues. If you think that this is a delay then you should've been in Milfy city's discord server, people there waited for months without an update. Atleast so far the dev has given us a good content, we all can only hope that his issue will be solved and there'll be regular updates soon!

SirJohnny69

Dec 23, 2019
I see some people here constantly asking for updates without having noticed the thread and the poor dev is going through some issues. If you think that this is a delay then you should've been in Milfy city's discord server, people there waited for months without an update. Atleast so far the dev has given us a good content, we all can only hope that his issue will be solved and there'll be regular updates soon!
Milfy City
starwars-obi-wan.gif

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Actually Milfy City fans waited years before it was tagged ABANDONED. I prefer the reference to A Wife and Mother where the dev drops 140 render updates in 6 months. Not even half way through and his progress approaches that of a drunken slug on a stoned sloth.

I have hope that Orb will get back into the saddle But, I am realistic that RL may not make it easy.

Reactions: PML 021259

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Actually Milfy City fans waited years before it was tagged ABANDONED. I prefer the reference to A Wife and Mother where the dev drops 140 render updates in 6 months. Not even half way through and his progress approaches that of a drunken slug on a stoned sloth. :LOL:

I have hope that Orb will get back into the saddle But, I am realistic that RL may not make it easy.:unsure:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
OK. I got curious so I looked you up. Wow. This was your first post since 2020 and you ate your foot. The other thing that cracked me up was that you had apparently subscribed to Milfy City in 2020 when it was abandoned. No update in over a year at that point. Seriously, you expect to be taken seriously? I guess you have gone into another 1+ year hibernation again. What a relief!:)

Restor104

Nov 16, 2017
I love seeing those words, I think he's ready to start working on his game again or at least I hope so but that wasn't by mistake.

He needs to come back, this is the only game I look forward to seeing and hopefully others will see his greatness. Too many games here are boring or just don't deliver, this game proves you don't need fancy animations when the writing and models look good, it's more about building that connection which is where a lot of devs and writers fail.
Thank you all so very much and as usual, see you soon ... I think Orb just needs time to complete the unfinished tasks (script, graphics, etc.) or he's 'stuck' at splitting the chapters and it happens but I hope you the screenwriter will deal with this problem

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
OK. I got curious so I looked you up. Wow. This was your first post since 2020 and you ate your foot. The other thing that cracked me up was that you had apparently subscribed to Milfy City in 2020 when it was abandoned. No update in over a year at that point. Seriously, you expect to be taken seriously? I guess you have gone into another 1+ year hibernation again. What a relief!:)

They would probably complain that D4D didn't get a proper ending without realising it's dev, Palmer died suddenly and his team had to scramble to produce an ending...don't have time for idiots like that, that just complain for complain sake.

8l4kk8l00d

Oct 21, 2017
They would probably complain that D4D didn't get a proper ending without realising it's dev, Palmer died suddenly and his team had to scramble to produce an ending...don't have time for idiots like that, that just complain for complain sake.
holy shit palmer died?

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

apparently you stopped following dfd thread and lj site, he died many months ago.
Yes it was a shame about that DFD Is a great Game. I did know Something happened as the end did seemed rushed.
OrbOrigin game has such a following that may it take a year we will be here commenting on every bit of the episode so ....

View attachment 200w.webp

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes