8l4kk8l00d

Oct 21, 2017

apparently you stopped following dfd thread and lj site, he died many months ago.
everything i follow is without notification lol, i come back everyonce in a while to see if anyhting is going on with the games i like.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
everything i follow is without notification lol, i come back everyonce in a while to see if anyhting is going on with the games i like.
What was DFD? And hopefully OP finds time for next chapter.

For what its worth AWAM dev L&P has done a much better past few updates. Looking at 500-750 renders per year along w a few animations. The quality obviously remains top notch.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
What was DFD? And hopefully OP finds time for next chapter.

For what its worth AWAM dev L&P has done a much better past few updates. Looking at 500-750 renders per year along w a few animations. The quality obviously remains top notch.
DFD = It has a really nice story with some good humour etc... I always felt that the ending was a little rushed, but I still enjoyed it thuroughly.

I am so saddened to learn that the dev died. :cry:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dfd: good game but quite pain in ass to play but at least has quite a much to play.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
You're not technically paying for a complete game with these, you're technically supporting the development of the game, which is always a gamble. Good support usually leads to the game eventually being completed, but in this case, life happened.

If nobody paid to support the development of these games, than they most likely would be fewer in number with less quality (video cards don't pay for themselves).

I have played a few to completion and they were good. These sorts of games tend to take a while just by their very nature. With a single person working on them and long render times alone means a wait. Saying that you should not support them is foolish and would only makes things worse.
so the game is abandoned and there will be no more updates?

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
Died suddenly in 2020. His team had an awful time afterwards as Patreon refused to let them overtake his account. They sorted it in the end but rushed the ending and epilogues hence why it seems unfinished. They moved onto Double Homework after this.
who is Palmer and what does he have to do with the game?

4.30 star(s) 216 Votes