Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
i'm not saying that he milks but each day passed is day closer that dev says fuck this and posts that game is officially abandoned.

Do you people actually read the thread before making comments?

Orb is one of the most dedicated when it comes to these types of games. He is dealing real life problems so has paused. AML will be back and will be finished.

Reactions: Aaarzzz and Lukasz1

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
i'm not saying that he milks but each day passed is day closer that dev says fuck this and posts that game is officially abandoned.
I already consider it abandoned. I understand the DEV paused patron so he isn't scamming anyone but his focus is clearly elsewhere as if the stories are true it should be. I doubt the game ever gets finished

Time to unfollow the thread

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
I already consider it abandoned. I understand the DEV paused patron so he isn't scamming anyone but his focus is clearly elsewhere as if the stories are true it should be. I doubt the game ever gets finished

Time to unfollow the thread
infidel! heretic! traitor!
just kidding... but seriously give it time, lots of games went on hold for a while only to come back blazing.
let us hope this is one of them

Reactions: hawk784563

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you people actually read the thread before making comments?

Orb is one of the most dedicated when it comes to these types of games. He is dealing real life problems so has paused. AML will be back and will be finished.
yes and i know he has rl problems but will he have enuf fire to continue this is something we don't know, i hope he has.

Reactions: sava75
Dec 7, 2019
Not sure why the game was shelved, but the story and graphics are pretty good. I hope the author can give him a good ending instead of giving up, it would be a pity to give up.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
Although I'm not a milf fan, but in the situation that your girlfriend and FwB are ugly. She has no opponent.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
I have lots of questions at point where I am in the game
Is corruption is need High or low for to play all the scenes?
And
I have other problem from the event of late night swimming scene Hove did I gat that
And
After I continue the game I also miss the deal 14 sex scene and directed jump to the dinner with jhon Silva and Nicol and also don't get any sex scene there

I am confused now what am miss here to play
It's corruption of Nicol need high or low
Or
it's something wrong with my choice i made but that not the case because I try all the choices to get there but didn't get it

And one more questions is the deal 14 came before the dinner with Nicol and john or after that

Because until the first night in big pond Everything in line after that I started to missing the scenes

And one more thing chola is remain girlfriend is realised with any scene of with Nicol?

Hope any one can help Hera me I write all my questions here if something left I ask again
But pls somone how to get all scenes tell me

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I have lots of questions at point where I am in the game
Is corruption is need High or low for to play all the scenes?
And
I have other problem from the event of late night swimming scene Hove did I gat that
And
After I continue the game I also miss the deal 14 sex scene and directed jump to the dinner with jhon Silva and Nicol and also don't get any sex scene there

I am confused now what am miss here to play
It's corruption of Nicol need high or low
Or
it's something wrong with my choice i made but that not the case because I try all the choices to get there but didn't get it

And one more questions is the deal 14 came before the dinner with Nicol and john or after that

Because until the first night in big pond Everything in line after that I started to missing the scenes

And one more thing chola is remain girlfriend is realised with any scene of with Nicol?

Hope any one can help Hera me I write all my questions here if something left I ask again
But pls somone how to get all scenes tell me
Answering your questions:

There are scenes that only appear in the game if you have a few corruption points (for example, the scene where MC and Nicole see the stars on the beach or the bathroom scene titled Deal 14) or if you have a lot of corruption points (for example, the scene where MC and Nicole fuck during the night of Day 17 on the beach or the outdoors scene titled Deal 15).

Deal 14 is when MC and Nicole fuck hard in her bathroom after she has showered overnight on the Day 18 (the same day they come back from Little Big Pond, the seaside town) while Chloe is in her bedroom (studying or improving her deep throat skills). Deal 15 takes place in the middle of the street during the night of Day 19, just after the dinner between MC, Nicole, John and Silvia in the restaurant.

If you had access to Deal 14, you cannot access Deal 15, and vice versa. But one of those two Deals if it has to happen for sure.

There is no threesome scene between MC, Nicole and Chloe in the entire game.

Reactions: drax 4998

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
I finish the game and at now I really hate the John character

From stroy point of view this game is great and amazing I read whole game and only one character I don't like is John more like I hate that character

Reactions: Night Hacker

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

From stroy point of view this game is great and amazing I read whole game and only one character I don't like is John more like I hate that character
You probably are supposed to hate him. Even though his wife is getting railed six ways to Sunday by the neighbor boy it is really hard to have sympathy for the devil.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
She was basically blackmailed into it, she went along because of concern for her daughter. Then her husband is a prick who screws around on her while not paying any attention to her. She actuallty felt guilty over what she done until she discovered her husband was cheating on her (panties under the bed). She's hardly the devil, not even close!
We were talking about John. Duh.

• Haha
Reactions: Belzeebub$

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's just the comment "Even though his wife is getting railed six ways to Sunday by the neighbor boy" bugged me. DUH!
Don't backpedal. You were insinuating that the devil I was speaking of was Nicole when it was John. That was factually incorrect. And Nicole IS getting railed six ways to Sunday by the neighbor boy whether she likes it or not. So are any lies detected?

• Haha
Reactions: Belzeebub$

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Wait a minute. Do you prefer that asshole Beeman over John?

It is true that John is a manipulative son of a bitch that has destroyed many lives with his "particular" business policies, but in my opinion Beeman is much worse:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You probably are supposed to hate him. Even though his wife is getting railed six ways to Sunday by the neighbor boy it is really hard to have sympathy for the devil.
True, it is very difficult to have sympathy for John Heavens, he is very hateful, but let's not go too far, he is just the primary antagonist of the game, no the devil, an epithet that would only give to two characters in fiction: the Joker and Johan Liebert (from manga/anime Monster).

• Red Heart
Reactions: evilkitty97

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021

It is true that John is a manipulative son of a bitch that has destroyed many lives with his "particular" business policies, but in my opinion Beeman is much worse:

True, it is very difficult to have sympathy for John Heavens, he is very hateful, but let's not go too far, he is just the primary antagonist of the game, no the devil, an epithet that would only give to two characters in fiction: the Joker and Johan Liebert (from manga/anime Monster).
I honestly couldnt hate John for probably everything he has done. He is an amazing antagonist. Truly well written.
He did horrible stuff, but not really. Victims were partially at fault in my opinion.

He is really cunning, clever and smart. Reminds me of a few certain DC villains.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

There is no doubt that Beeman is just putrid all the way through. John is pure evil but the way he owns it almost makes him admirable. Almost. Let's see what he does to Nicole in the next chapter before we make any snap judgments regarding how much we loathe him. After all the greatest trick the devil pulled was convincing us he wasn't John Heavens.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes