Mason0982

Sep 14, 2021
This game despite having no updates for years give me more hope than those ongoing games that still have no sex scenes with the main characters

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the ntr in this game fanservice or does it change the plot in a meaningful way? I'm basically asking whether it justifies a second playthrough or not.
sideplot if doesn't break-up with gf before starts banging her mother. i'd say not worth it.

Reactions: Éama and Tor7

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is the ntr in this game fanservice or does it change the plot in a meaningful way? I'm basically asking whether it justifies a second playthrough or not.
If you haven't played the NTR path that is called "Chloe is Strange" where you remain her boyfriend even though she is cheating you may miss out on a lot of great content, especially with Marilyn. It is kind of bonkers, though.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
If you haven't played the NTR path that is called "Chloe is Strange" where you remain her boyfriend even though she is cheating you may miss out on a lot of great content, especially with Marilyn. It is kind of bonkers, though.
Yeah, that was a REALLY interesting path which actually answers a lot of questions, even if a little strange... why not... it's only fiction. I tend to just go for the mother and dump Chloe.

Brocolli666

Jun 6, 2020
About to finish my blind-first PT. Are the lewd scenes and relationship really just revolve around Nicole and Chloe? Are other women not love interests like Marilyn or Abi?

4.30 star(s) 214 Votes