cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You and I clearly play different games lol. They might eventually come around but for half of the game it is usually just straight-up corruption and emotional blackmail. "Oh mommy my balls are so swollen! Unless you give me a handjob my dick will fall off!" Unless there is a succubus involved, but I digress. These motherfuckers...
that too on some games.

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
I like watching the girlfriend getting plowed by her sasquatch-like teacher. Does that count? Seriously though, in any other game, Chloe would be the precious flower that people would want to protect at all costs. Unfortunately, her mother is an absolute sex goddess and she suffers in comparison. Since all the players are floating in the air like that cartoon dog that ate the biscuit with little hearts popping over their head every time they see Nicole, Chloe comes off as an annoyance more than a love interest.
I may not like her as much as I like Nicole but I wish nothing but the worst for that awful looking teacher. hope he dies a horrible death

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I may not like her as much as I like Nicole but I wish nothing but the worst for that awful looking teacher. hope he dies a horrible death
Oh, same here. That lumbering hunk of bologna is an unrepentant piece of shit and at least in the Chloe Is Strange path MC and Marilyn have something for his ass. You know, if we ever get it updated and get to see the graduation party.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
I've always loved the young/MILF vibe where the MILF is a stunning Aphrodite (not old but not too young either). I love the corruption route (not hard corruption) which turns into genuine love (sincere not forced). Let's be honest, as a teenager we all had that one hot af teacher we all wanted too see "more" of, we're at that age...hormones are poppin' off the blouse is cut way too low.

The womanly body beats out the teenie bod and that predatory instinct is what I love captured in this game. Yes MC can be stupid at times, but that's acceptable since he's a school kid and it's part of the writing. He's not supposed to have everything figured out, he's still working his way through lifes trials and tribulations.

The fact he's even swayed a super model MILF like Mrs. Heavens is what every teenage boy dreams of in their fantasies.

It needs to go further is what I say!
Oh but it does go further than that not only are we cheating on our girlfriend with her mom but we are cucking her husband and our boss :ROFLMAO: and this dummy is so clueless he sends you out of town with her to “watch” her.
yeah I’ll watch her tits, ass, pussy, legs & those dick sucking lips & I’ll watch my cock go in and out of her pussy and mouth.
HaHa

Feb 8, 2023
I feel like the GF is purposely made much less attractive than Nicole, she is the star of the game. Excited to see that there are some recent posts, def one of my fav games of all time!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I feel like the GF is purposely made much less attractive than Nicole, she is the star of the game. Excited to see that there are some recent posts, def one of my fav games of all time!
Mom always told me that before you marry a girl to take a good look at her mother. It is like a coming attraction trailer. If mom was right that just means that Chloe isn't ripe yet.

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
You and I clearly play different games lol. They might eventually come around but for half of the game it is usually just straight-up corruption and emotional blackmail. "Oh mommy my balls are so swollen! Unless you give me a handjob my dick will fall off!" Unless there is a succubus involved, but I digress. These motherfuckers...
you're funny, i almost got choked

Reactions: NewTricks

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
whys this on hold?
If you read the thread you would know why.

Quick break down

Dev ran into problems in real life. We suspect a family bereavement that lead to an inhertance contestment that has been dragged through court proceedings ontop of a house move and anxiety and depression. Dev took a long extended break. Started to get back into it back end of last year. Dev stated aiming for March/April full office return but news has been slow on the issue recently.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
If you read the thread you would know why.

Quick break down

Dev ran into problems in real life. We suspect a family bereavement that lead to an inhertance contestment that has been dragged through court proceedings ontop of a house move and anxiety and depression. Dev took a long extended break. Started to get back into it back end of last year. Dev stated aiming for March/April full office return but news has been slow on the issue recently.
thanks for the update

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes