M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Maybe OP should be updated with current status from Orb so that the same question doesn't get repeated so often
You're still new... That won't work.

Perfect example, big yellow writing in the OP of a thread that tells everyone who bothers to read it;
1684283275769.png
and;
1684283095281.png
^^
Been that way for months now and the exact same problem caused by not using it, apparently still happens because people don't read the OP.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
We've been talking a lot and going around in circles that, "this game has been abandoned", which is not. So let's talk about theories for Part 12 shall we?

1. What do you think is going to happen on MC's and Nicoles date? Do you think Nicole will stood up MC or MC will stood up Nicole?
2. We haven't seen Sylvia during Part 11, where do you think she is? Do you think she's spying on us?
3. That worker girl that John asked us to spy on (I forgot her name), we did have a choice either to tell John the truth or not tell John. Do you think she'll become another ally to MC?
4. Lastly, do you think Nicole will admit her feelings to MC in Part 12? Or she's just going to ignore it again or keep her feelings in a locked vault?
4.5) Related to #4, do you think Nicole is just using MC to fill her empty pleasure that John doesn't want to give to his wife? Or is Nicole already in love with MC but she won't admit it? If she does love MC already, when do you think her romantic feelings for MC started? For me, I say Nicole started to have feelings for MC from the start or during their Little Big Pond trip.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

The game master

May 19, 2022
We've been talking a lot and going around in circles that, "this game has been abandoned", which is not. So let's talk about theories for Part 12 shall we?

1. What do you think is going to happen on MC's and Nicoles date? Do you think Nicole will stood up MC or MC will stood up Nicole?
2. We haven't seen Sylvia during Part 11, where do you think she is? Do you think she's spying on us?
3. That worker girl that John asked us to spy on (I forgot her name), we did have a choice either to tell John the truth or not tell John. Do you think she'll become another ally to MC?
4. Lastly, do you think Nicole will admit her feelings to MC in Part 12? Or she's just going to ignore it again or keep her feelings in a locked vault?
4.5) Related to #4, do you think Nicole is just using MC to fill her empty pleasure that John doesn't want to give to his wife? Or is Nicole already in love with MC but she won't admit it? If she does love MC already, when do you think her romantic feelings for MC started? For me, I say Nicole started to have feelings for MC from the start or during their Little Big Pond trip.

Stay tune in upcoming news guys....I'm hotshot from optimus prime news tv channel

• Haha
Reactions: Optimus69420

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

1. I think John is going to "tie" Nicole up one way or another, and while the MC waits, Sylvia will be sent to tell the MC some prepared lines from John about Nicole.
2. She's Johns own personal pocket pussy, I don't think she'd be trusted to spy...more likely she's being kept busy doing what he uses her for.
3. I think that girl (can't remember her name either) ties into the files the MC's parents have in some way. It would be a classic John move to get him (MC) involved in some way, in a subject that's way over his head and his parents want to avoid or put behind them.
4. John is going to somehow manipulate Nicole into thinking the MC was just using her, probably something set up from number 1 above. Will have to wait a chapter or two to resolve I'm guessing.
5. I'm sure Nicole has her feelings set on love for the MC, but her husband being John, I doubt it will be rainbows and sunny skies for a while...if anything, black storm clouds are on the horizon at the end of the last chapter.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
mc kills john and takes over his business and clean ups it and marries nic and lives happily everafter with her and 2-3 kids.
It will be interesting to see MC kill John but I find it to extreme and I don't think MC has a character quality to take a persons life. I'm betting he'll ruin his reputation but let's see what happens next in Part 12.

Stay tune in upcoming news guys....I'm hotshot from optimus prime news tv channel
Hahahhahaah :LOL:

1. I think John is going to "tie" Nicole up one way or another, and while the MC waits, Sylvia will be sent to tell the MC some prepared lines from John about Nicole.
2. She's Johns own personal pocket pussy, I don't think she'd be trusted to spy...more likely she's being kept busy doing what he uses her for.
3. I think that girl (can't remember her name either) ties into the files the MC's parents have in some way. It would be a classic John move to get him (MC) involved in some way, in a subject that's way over his head and his parents want to avoid or put behind them.
4. John is going to somehow manipulate Nicole into thinking the MC was just using her, probably something set up from number 1 above. Will have to wait a chapter or two to resolve I'm guessing.
5. I'm sure Nicole has her feelings set on love for the MC, but her husband being John, I doubt it will be rainbows and sunny skies for a while...if anything, black storm clouds are on the horizon at the end of the last chapter.
1. When you meant by "tie" Nicole up, do you mean she'll take his wife hostage and we'll have another MC "save the day" fight scene like we had with Abigail when Beeman was beating her up? If you mean by that, that would be an awesome scene to watch and play out.
2. Maybe. We mustn't forget that she knows MC's secret. Do you think Sylvia will tell John?
3. I'm curious what is that blue file or folder that the MC's parents are hiding from him. It would be interesting to see what is the connection between that girl and the file that MC's parents are hiding from him. But I have a feeling she could be a potential ally to MC because everytime we see, talk or follow her I have this "potential ally" feeling in me. We did have a choice to rat her out to John or not tell John the truth in Part 11. But I guess we have to wait and see what dev Orb has plans for that girl in Part 12 or future updates.
4. I guess you're right about this. Nicole right now, is at a stage where her love feelings are confused right now.
5. I think you're right again on this, as well. We're somewhat in the climax of the story right now, since we had our first boss fight with Beeman. Regarding about Nicole's feelings for the MC, I think you're right, her feelings are set but she still has doubts and doesn't know how bring it out towards MC. If John is 100% sure that his wife is in love with MC, knowing John she might play with his wifes feelings.

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
It will be interesting to see MC kill John but I find it to extreme and I don't think MC has a character quality to take a persons life. I'm betting he'll ruin his reputation but let's see what happens next in Part 12.

Hahahhahaah :LOL:

1. When you meant by "tie" Nicole up, do you mean she'll take his wife hostage and we'll have another MC "save the day" fight scene like we had with Abigail when Beeman was beating her up? If you mean by that, that would be an awesome scene to watch and play out.
2. Maybe. We mustn't forget that she knows MC's secret. Do you think Sylvia will tell John?
3. I'm curious what is that blue file or folder that the MC's parents are hiding from him. It would be interesting to see what is the connection between that girl and the file that MC's parents are hiding from him. But I have a feeling she could be a potential ally to MC because everytime we see, talk or follow her I have this "potential ally" feeling in me. We did have a choice to rat her out to John or not tell John the truth in Part 11. But I guess we have to wait and see what dev Orb has plans for that girl in Part 12 or future updates.
4. I guess you're right about this. Nicole right now, is at a stage where her love feelings are confused right now.
5. I think you're right again on this, as well. We're somewhat in the climax of the story right now, since we had our first boss fight with Beeman. Regarding about Nicole's feelings for the MC, I think you're right, her feelings are set but she still has doubts and doesn't know how bring it out towards MC. If John is 100% sure that his wife is in love with MC, knowing John she might play with his wifes feelings.
ep 12 will full of mysteries,

guys better than asking when next , better you comment in patreon , send some spirits to devs. or write email cheers him up

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
ep 12 will full of mysteries,

guys better than asking when next , better you comment in patreon , send some spirits to devs. or write email cheers him up
Indeed and I'm super excited on what dev Orb has in store for us for Part 12.

I do occassionaly send messages to dev Orb like, checking on how Orb's doing, giving dev Orb spirits, compliments and always wishing dev Orb a speedy recovery. Dev Orb does appreciate and reads every comment and messages that are sent in patreon.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

1- Before we venture to discuss the date that MC manages that Nicole will accept for the next day (Day 21), it must be taken into account that MC will probably be questioned by his parents as soon as they see him after the beating that Beeman has given him. Most likely, even if he is somewhat recovered thanks to Nicole's care at the motel, as soon as they see him they will want to take him to the hospital and file a complaint with a police station. However, to avoid mentioning the previous robbery he did to Beeman and any details that may uncover his friendship with Abi and his affair with Nicole, he will have to lie to them. However, I don't think that any lie will convince them not to report the beating to the police, and that could cause the date to be shortened more than necessary or even not take place (if I'm not mistaken, it's a date for that MC and Nicole have breakfast together).

On the other hand, in the situation occurred in the last cliffhanger, although as I have already said in previous posts, I very much doubt that Nicole will agree to have sex with her husband. I think, depending on the Nicole corruption points, she will claim a headache or she might mention her suspicions between him and Silvia again, based on her feelings for MC . However, in any case, I think that Silvia will suddenly call her boss and make it impossible for John to fuck his wife. However, I do not rule out the possibility that John brings up her possible relationship with MC, based both on the suspicions that Silvia mentioned to him during the night of Day 17 (after MC finds Nicole at Little Big Pond Beach), and on the talks that occurred on Day 19 (when MC defended Nicole when John spoke ill of her while they were in John's office, and when John gave Nicole that bracelet and then kissed her in front of MC and Silvia). Depending on the Nicole corruption points, she could answer him one way or another, but Silvia's likely call will cause John's attempts to come to nothing.

2- As I've already mentioned, I think she's going to call John, causing his attempt to have sex with his wife to come to nothing. As for where she may have been on Day 20, I think she may have been on her own, reflecting on Malcolm, her relationship with her horrible boss, and what the MC has told her. However, while she seems to collect her debt of gratitude to John for letting herself be a sex toy to him and his agency, I don't think she betrays MC and Nicole, at least not willingly.

3- As for that worker, whose name is Vicky Baker, depending on whether or not MC confessed the truth to John about her, she can be an ally or an enemy to MC. However, what I think of her is not related to the blue folder of MC's parents (whose content I think is due to the fact that one of them has serious health problems or that Hal has possibly been given a new position work involving a move to another city).

4- I think Nicole will admit her true feelings about MC to him in the future, but I doubt if she will in the next part. I think it will all depend on the Nicole corruption points, and that includes what kind of feelings (love, lust, affection, etc) she truly has towards her young lover.

However, I think that she began to have feelings of true affection towards MC when on the night of Day 11 she saw that he unconditionally accepted her past as Nicole Starr, which she herself considered too shameful. However, I think she noticed her true love for him after the chat they had after dinner at Little Big Pond and the subsequent moment of going alone to the beach (Day 17).

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
1- Before we venture to discuss the date that MC manages that Nicole will accept for the next day (Day 21), it must be taken into account that MC will probably be questioned by his parents as soon as they see him after the beating that Beeman has given him. Most likely, even if he is somewhat recovered thanks to Nicole's care at the motel, as soon as they see him they will want to take him to the hospital and file a complaint with a police station. However, to avoid mentioning the previous robbery he did to Beeman and any details that may uncover his friendship with Abi and his affair with Nicole, he will have to lie to them. However, I don't think that any lie will convince them not to report the beating to the police, and that could cause the date to be shortened more than necessary or even not take place (if I'm not mistaken, it's a date for that MC and Nicole have breakfast together).

On the other hand, in the situation occurred in the last cliffhanger, although as I have already said in previous posts, I very much doubt that Nicole will agree to have sex with her husband. I think, depending on the Nicole corruption points, she will claim a headache or she might mention her suspicions between him and Silvia again, based on her feelings for MC . However, in any case, I think that Silvia will suddenly call her boss and make it impossible for John to fuck his wife. However, I do not rule out the possibility that John brings up her possible relationship with MC, based both on the suspicions that Silvia mentioned to him during the night of Day 17 (after MC finds Nicole at Little Big Pond Beach), and on the talks that occurred on Day 19 (when MC defended Nicole when John spoke ill of her while they were in John's office, and when John gave Nicole that bracelet and then kissed her in front of MC and Silvia). Depending on the Nicole corruption points, she could answer him one way or another, but Silvia's likely call will cause John's attempts to come to nothing.

2- As I've already mentioned, I think she's going to call John, causing his attempt to have sex with his wife to come to nothing. As for where she may have been on Day 20, I think she may have been on her own, reflecting on Malcolm, her relationship with her horrible boss, and what the MC has told her. However, while she seems to collect her debt of gratitude to John for letting herself be a sex toy to him and his agency, I don't think she betrays MC and Nicole, at least not willingly.

3- As for that worker, whose name is Vicky Baker, depending on whether or not MC confessed the truth to John about her, she can be an ally or an enemy to MC. However, what I think of her is not related to the blue folder of MC's parents (whose content I think is due to the fact that one of them has serious health problems or that Hal has possibly been given a new position work involving a move to another city).

4- I think Nicole will admit her true feelings about MC to him in the future, but I doubt if she will in the next part. I think it will all depend on the Nicole corruption points, and that includes what kind of feelings (love, lust, affection, etc) she truly has towards her young lover.

However, I think that she began to have feelings of true affection towards MC when on the night of Day 11 she saw that he unconditionally accepted her past as Nicole Starr, which she herself considered too shameful. However, I think she noticed her true love for him after the chat they had after dinner at Little Big Pond and the subsequent moment of going alone to the beach (Day 17).
I really love each of your speculations and thoughts. You literally painted a picture for Part 12 and future updates. I have forgotten or didn't notice that the 'A Mother's Love' gameplay or each update takes place on one or two days. Looks like I need to play the game again once I have some free time. Hehehe.

1. I have forgotten or didn't take into play the injuries that the MC gotten from Beeman. If MC's parents do force MC to take him to the hospital and the police station to report on his injuries, it's a possibility that he could stood up Nicole. As I recall MC's date with Nicole (Day 21) is, they're going to meet at the cafe they both love and MC is going to buy a new attire or dress for Nicole. But a romantic breakfast between MC and Nicole in the first part of their date is a lovely thing to see.

2. I really hope Sylvia does make the call to stop John from having sex with his wife, because I have feeling Nicole is already in love with MC. She just doesn't know how to make with this new found love to her young lover. You can be right that Sylvia has been hugely reflecting on Malcolm on Day 20.

3. For Vicky to be a possible ally or enemy, depending if you told John the truth or not, is interesting. For the blue folder, I think you're right as well. It could be a promotion for MC's dad or it could be regarding a health problem either on MC's mom or dad but I don't know which one.

But I did some backreading here and someone here came up with an interesting theory on that blue folder, I forgot who made the theory, but that person said the blue folder could contain MC's true birth parents. I forgot which page on where that theory is posted on, but if someone could find it and share that post again, that would be appreciated. When I read that theory, it really surprised me and it was really interesting.

4. I totally forgot to consider Day 11, where MC unconditionally accepted and fell in love with Nicole even more when she told about her past as Nicole Starr. I also forgot to consider their dinner at Little Big Pond and Nicole and MC's night alone at the beach. I seriously need to play this game again, once I have some free time lol. I have forgotten some of the small scenes. Hehehe.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

The game master

May 19, 2022
I really love each of your speculations and thoughts. You literally painted a picture for Part 12 and future updates. I have forgotten or didn't notice that the 'A Mother's Love' gameplay or each update takes place on one or two days. Looks like I need to play the game again once I have some free time. Hehehe.

1. I have forgotten or didn't take into play the injuries that the MC gotten from Beeman. If MC's parents do force MC to take him to the hospital and the police station to report on his injuries, it's a possibility that he could stood up Nicole. As I recall MC's date with Nicole (Day 21) is, they're going to meet at the cafe they both love and MC is going to buy a new attire or dress for Nicole. But a romantic breakfast between MC and Nicole in the first part of their date is a lovely thing to see.

2. I really hope Sylvia does make the call to stop John from having sex with his wife, because I have feeling Nicole is already in love with MC. She just doesn't know how to make with this new found love to her young lover. You can be right that Sylvia has been hugely reflecting on Malcolm on Day 20.

3. For Vicky to be a possible ally or enemy, depending if you told John the truth or not, is interesting. For the blue folder, I think you're right as well. It could be a promotion for MC's dad or it could be regarding a health problem either on MC's mom or dad but I don't know which one.

But I did some backreading here and someone here came up with an interesting theory on that blue folder, I forgot who made the theory, but that person said the blue folder could contain MC's true birth parents. I forgot which page on where that theory is posted on, but if someone could find it and share that post again, that would be appreciated. When I read that theory, it really surprised me and it was really interesting.

4. I totally forgot to consider Day 11, where MC unconditionally accepted and fell in love with Nicole even more when she told about her past as Nicole Starr. I also forgot to consider their dinner at Little Big Pond and Nicole and MC's night alone at the beach. I seriously need to play this game again, once I have some free time lol. I have forgotten some of the small scenes. Hehehe.
So that mean we finally have NXT update by our own creation or imagination

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes