cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Then why the abandoned tag there?
counterquestion: Why users never use search to find answer. it Why abandoned tag has been explained many times.

Because the mods won't mark the game as ongoing till there's an update.
Kind of weird when some of the scam games stay ongoing when they are in fact abandoned already
as long as scamdev releases update there's not much to do. right place to report is patreon but luck with that.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Is this worth checking out even if it's Abandoned seen the name mentioned a few times
Well, It's tough to recommend a game when we don't know what do you like. My opinion is yes, it's a good game.
And yeah, people mentioned it because it's good and not more abandoned. Developer resumed production few months ago.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
When u leave her room with out being Caught how can u beat the Clicking game it goes to fast ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They could easily remedy it by adding a "scam game" tag to a thread and it would probably resolve 50% of the problems with scam games
well there is new tag discussion at site rules etc. feel free to suggest it there.

When u leave her room with out being Caught how can u beat the Clicking game it goes to fast ?
autoclicker.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, It's tough to recommend a game when we don't know what do you like. My opinion is yes, it's a good game.
And yeah, people mentioned it because it's good and not more abandoned. Developer resumed production few months ago.
ah thank you yeah should of mentioned I like pretty much anything. I just typically avoid Abandoned unless I see it was popular enough or something. Glad he is coming back never good to see any game Abandoned

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
ah thank you yeah should of mentioned I like pretty much anything. I just typically avoid Abandoned unless I see it was popular enough or something. Glad he is coming back never good to see any game Abandoned
I too don't like unfinished games. But can't know which one could be abandoned tomorrow. We here know the circumstances why this game was actually "on hold", but rules of F95 made it marked abandoned. Developer was in bad spot and not even he didn't know if and when he would come back.
And you're right about abandoned games, I cannot remember a single one that came back after it was abandoned... But I'm glad this one did...

Reactions: Minx077
4.30 star(s) 216 Votes