SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I know some people get a little possessive and all, but a woman married to another man is not yours alone. She literally has no power in the relationship with John, so the theories that Nicole is going to tell him "no" when he's pushing for sex just don't make sense to the story (she can say "no", but John doesn't exactly see the word "no" as a roadblock). Sylvia is the most logical choice as to interrupting a night of John reclaiming Nicole, but even that doesn't add up when you consider Sylvia knows what John's plans are for the night. On top of that, it's night time where the game last ended, we don't know the exact time per say, but it's safe to assume it's after 9pm...I just don't see how anything she would have to say would pull him from reclaiming Nicole.
All that said, I think I remember the Dev saying there will be no harem years ago, but I could be wrong. I'm sure the dev will come up with something to stop John from fulfilling his plans with Nicole, I just hope it's logical to the story.
I for one, never said she would outright say no, I said she would "make an excuse". I mean sure, I guess someone could interrupt, but it would have to be via a phone call (why would anyone be over there), and that would be some DAMN convenient timing. All I know is that they WON'T have sex (J0K3RXXX said the dev claimed Nicole and John would never have sex during the course of this game), not exactly sure if she'll get out of it somehow, or if someone interrupts, guess we will see.

P.S. - I find it alarming that you said she has no power in their relationship (which is true to a certain degree), and that you don't see how she can stop John from reclaiming her. Well if John doesn't see "no" as a roadblock, there's a little thing called prison, cause being married to someone doesn't mean you are obligated to have sex with them, if she tells him no and he doesn't listen, that's called rape.

Last edited:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
I know some people get a little possessive and all, but a woman married to another man is not yours alone. She literally has no power in the relationship with John, so the theories that Nicole is going to tell him "no" when he's pushing for sex just don't make sense to the story (she can say "no", but John doesn't exactly see the word "no" as a roadblock). Sylvia is the most logical choice as to interrupting a night of John reclaiming Nicole, but even that doesn't add up when you consider Sylvia knows what John's plans are for the night. On top of that, it's night time where the game last ended, we don't know the exact time per say, but it's safe to assume it's after 9pm...I just don't see how anything she would have to say would pull him from reclaiming Nicole.
All that said, I think I remember the Dev saying there will be no harem years ago, but I could be wrong. I'm sure the dev will come up with something to stop John from fulfilling his plans with Nicole, I just hope it's logical to the story.
One fact must be taken into account: Silvia has been "missing" throughout Day 20 (the day on which Part 11 takes place). Therefore, her probable call (I also believe that Silvia will be the cause of preventing John from having sex with his wife) will be a complete surprise for John and although he claims in front of his wife that the call is about work, I think she will bring up the topic of Malcolm, which is why it seems that she will open up about it to MC, according to the previews of Part 12. This will cause John to show his anger at such questions, which in turn causes Nicole to see him and leave his room citing any credible excuse not related to an affair.

However, we must not rule out that John's dirty intentions will be stopped by a timely interruption from Chloe or even by a call from the MC himself to inform him that he will be a little late for work tomorrow due to the injuries suffered at the hands of Beeman, probably at the hands of Beeman, probably at the request of his parents when they see him when they return home. If the interruption is due to a call from MC and Nicole finds out, this could give her enough determination to refuse to be unfaithful to MC with her husband.

Furthermore, this possibility could enable my theory of what was shown in the first of the screenshots shown last Wednesday, where it seems to be the scene where John brags about his last night with Nicole in front of MC when the young man seems to be picking up John to go to work, since John's car broke down on his way home from work the night before (at least, that's the excuse John tells his wife in the final cliffhanger scene of Part 11 when she asks how he got home if his car isn't in their driveway).

John needs to have an ""accident"" And Chloe needs to go study oversea somewhere for a couple years at least.
Your comment made me remember a theory that occurred to me quite some time ago, a theory that could be how a sad or bittersweet ending could develop, which would be the following...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Here are the last three rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on November Twelfth [12th], but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Fifth [5th]. (See you tomorrow!

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Here are the last two rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on November Twelfth [12th], but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Fifth [5th]. (See you tomorrow!)

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023

The update is set to be release on November Twelfth [12th], but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on November Fifth [5th]. (See you tomorrow!)
Ah shit... will this really happen? :cautious:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

Thank you very much, Englen.
However, due to the content of the last post, I suggest that you edit your last post to insert those teasers in a spoiler.
Some might be traumatized by those images. :ROFLMAO:

Now seriously, regarding the screenshots shown in these surprise posts from Orb on his Patreon account...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Thank you very much, Englen.
However, due to the content of the last post, I suggest that you edit your last post to insert those teasers in a spoiler.
Some might be traumatized by those images. :ROFLMAO:

Now seriously, regarding the screenshots shown in these surprise posts from Orb on his Patreon account...

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
After all, we must remember the developer promised earlier when he returned that he was trying to fix something at the end when the story ended
Right now I don't remember him saying anything like that, but if that's the case and he thinks there's a problem with the game's plot, I'm sure he'll have fixed it.

Orb has proven to be a good dev by placing different cliffhangers throughout the game to resolve them properly but at the same time not being the response that most fans expected...

Last edited:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Right now I don't remember him saying anything like that, but if that's the case and he thinks there's a problem with the game's plot, I'm sure he'll have fixed it.

Orb has proven to be a good dev by placing different cliffhangers throughout the game to resolve them properly but at the same time not being the response that most fans expected...

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes