Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Spoiler: My theory
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spoiler: For example...

Spoiler: The public screenshots

Spoiler: The private teasers

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
This game has several different routes, although the vast majority of the time they converge on the same main route where only some dialogues are changed and some small scenes appear or disappear.

However, the most reasonable thing is to think that at some point in a future Part, there will be decisions that will lead to different outcomes, and taking into account the content of the game focused on the forbidden affair between a young student and his girlfriend's mother (who is married to a cunning and unscrupulous manipulative businessman like few others), if the dev wants to be realistic and for the game to have different outcomes, most likely he will add sad and bittersweet endings...

I don't know what typo you are referring to. When I comment on the third screenshot, I mention that obviously Chloe cannot be the girl in the red dress, which I believe is Nicole herself based on the content of the screenshots from previous previews. I also mention that due to her facial expression, it seems to me that the breakup between Chloe and MC is going to occur on the route where they are both still a couple.

Regarding those teasers, there are pros and cons regarding whether they are part of Nicole's story when she confesses to MC what happened that night or if it is a nightmare or daydream of MC after hearing from John how he brags about what happened in his bedroom the night before.

On the one hand, daydreams during the game have always been shown with a black background, while dreams and nightmares have been shown with a whitish background with more realistic touches. Only the memories have been shown just like the rest of the game except with a certain visual trick to highlight that those screenshots are a memory.

But on the other hand, I don't see how Nicole has come to give in to John to the point of remaining naked (at least from the waist up, as shown in the teasers) before him, so it's possible that those teasers are part of what MC imagines happened that night.

Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
This game has several different routes, although the vast majority of the time they converge on the same main route where only some dialogues are changed and some small scenes appear or disappear.

However, the most reasonable thing is to think that at some point in a future Part, there will be decisions that will lead to different outcomes, and taking into account the content of the game focused on the forbidden affair between a young student and his girlfriend's mother (who is married to a cunning and unscrupulous manipulative businessman like few others), if the dev wants to be realistic and for the game to have different outcomes, most likely he will add sad and bittersweet endings...
You do have your points and I'm not ruling out any sad or bittersweet endings. This is a game after all that relies on our choices. I'm sure all of us want an ending where we end up with Nicole. MC (Us) vision where we were almost choked to death by Beeman was Nicole. This is like a subtle hint that MC's true love is Nicole.

I don't know what typo you are referring to. When I comment on the third screenshot, I mention that obviously Chloe cannot be the girl in the red dress, which I believe is Nicole herself based on the content of the screenshots from previous previews. I also mention that due to her facial expression, it seems to me that the breakup between Chloe and MC is going to occur on the route where they are both still a couple.
Woops my mistake. Perhaps I read that sentence wrong. The way I read it, I thought you were reffering that Chloe is wearing the red dress. Hehehehe. My mistake. I'm sorry.

Perhaps that moment you're correct where both MC (Us) and Chloe leave on good terms as a couple if the route you're in is both of you are still a couple.

Regarding those teasers, there are pros and cons regarding whether they are part of Nicole's story when she confesses to MC what happened that night or if it is a nightmare or daydream of MC after hearing from John how he brags about what happened in his bedroom the night before.

On the one hand, daydreams during the game have always been shown with a black background, while dreams and nightmares have been shown with a whitish background with more realistic touches. Only the memories have been shown just like the rest of the game except with a certain visual trick to highlight that those screenshots are a memory.

But on the other hand, I don't see how Nicole has come to give in to John to the point of remaining naked (at least from the waist up, as shown in the teasers) before him, so it's possible that those teasers are part of what MC imagines happened that night.
I guess we just have to wait and see what happens when we play the game. If it's a dream or day dream and nightmare from MC (Us) or Nicole. Or those screenshots are just the beginning of their intercourse and soon gets interrupted by someone.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Relax people, there’s less than two hours left
As soon as links become available, I’ll be updating the thread​
You have no idea how long I've waited for this game to come back...I could ugly cry rn.

Best game on this site by a mile, even better than the over hyped Milfy City which finally got completed and still suffers from bad writing and game direction.

Mrs. Heavens is on the menu tonight! The Goddess has returned!

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It's time to take this game to the top! Because of the anticipation, we need to show everyone how long everyone has been waiting for this game! :love:

Reactions: Optimus69420

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Welp, since it's almost out for patron's I'm going to avoid the thread for now, just in case some dunce decides to post spoilers just cause. I'm very excited for this new update and I've waited this long, so I definitely don't mind waiting one more week. :D

Hope all you patrons enjoy the game today, or whenever you get around to it.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
No, it been released for Patreon subscribers first, I believe in a week it will be release to the public. Just be patience and it will come...

Have a great day and be safe... (y)
Welp, since it's almost out for patron's I'm going to avoid the thread for now, just in case some dunce decides to post spoilers just cause. I'm very excited for this new update and I've waited this long, so I definitely don't mind waiting one more week. :D

Hope all you patrons enjoy the game today, or whenever you get around to it.
After all this time, and even more so taking into account both Orb's personal situation and his irreproachable behavior towards his fans (let's face it, another dev would probably have been milking his fans during his long haitus instead of suspending payments on Patreon like he did), Orb deserves many more new subscribers on Patreon and that week's head start he allows those subscribers to be respected (I think Orb is one of the few devs who deserve that respect).

However, between the very long abstinence that all of us have suffered from seeing more of Nicole Heavens and company and the fact that we are on the best pirate forum of adult games, I understand that as soon as some hero posts the link, the new Part 12 will be downloaded en masse by the vast majority of the forum members.

Therefore, I will follow SlapE's example and will not be on the thread this week to avoid spoilers that will soon appear everywhere.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm trying to be indifferent to whether or not it gets released here this week. While I would like to see a week where it could be exclusive to Patreon for the sake of the dev rebuilding their following and finances, I've been on the forum long enough to know that the longer it has been between updates the higher the probability it will leak. This has been quite a wait, enough to build up both anticipation and resentment if we are to be honest.

Reactions: EndlessNights
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes