Manuya

Dec 26, 2021
If I remember correctly it's been a while. The teacher seduces her I'm not sure if mc female best friend influences her somehow like I said it's been a min but he seduces her she goes on to cuck him through out the whole story. The mc kinda messed up about it but not really because he's fucking her mom sooooo. But yeah she cucks him.
thank you again, but does the action happen in front of MC or behind his back and we see it from GF's perspective (fingers crossed) and how can you push her toward that route? is there a dedicated walkthrough for this? sorry please bear with me :)

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Could you share a save game of this scene? Or before it happens. Without time to play everything again, and without a step-by-step guide (I don't speak the language), it becomes very complicated.
It's not shown, she just says it happened.

Reactions: V&M

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I'd love to be wrong (if someone finds a way, let me know), but I also checked the code, and couldn't find a way.
But you said that she told MC, right? We need to find out if it is true or she is lying for some reason. How is this scene? Can you post some pictures?

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
I don't believe this! The Dev can't do this to us, because he said she won't sleep with anyone except Mc:(
Well I read the script of it. From what I read he asked her to tell him but she looked away and didn't answer. Then she started to cry and acted traumatized from it so I don't think she slept with him but I think he abused her someway because that's only way he can get off I could be wrong. I think the Creator use this as a branch to see peoples reaction to see which way he will go. If people don't mind it then he'll say she slept with him if it's more negative then he'll go with she told him no then he abused her somehow.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I'd love to be wrong (if someone finds a way, let me know), but I also checked the code, and couldn't find a way.
Maybe she's telling this because she wants Mc to stop stalking her? remember, she was always afraid that someone would catch them... maybe there was nothing there...

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well I read the script of it. From what I read he asked her to tell him but she looked away and didn't answer. Then she started to cry and acted traumatized from it so I don't think she slept with him but I think he abused her someway because that's only way he can get off I could be wrong. I think the Creator use this as a branch to see peoples reaction to see which way he will go. If people don't mind it then he'll say she slept with him if it's more negative then he'll go with she told him no then he abused her somehow.
F*ck! I didn’t wait 2 years for this game so that Nicole would sleep with this goblin...

Shuchetan

Aug 13, 2017
I don't believe this! The Dev can't do this to us, because he said she won't sleep with anyone except Mc:(
First of all a Dream has come true. This Game was one of my TOP and I was heartbroken to see it abandoned. My heartfelt condolences to the Dev for his loss.

I underestand for NTR haters but this game never claimed no NTR and as we can clearly see the appeal of this game comes from fighting emotions. Yes, it would be very bad if Nicole has sex with John BUT still they are Husband and Wife and Nicole is in denial of John's extra marital affairs. Moreover, it might be that she is trying to get a reaction from MC.

** Haven't played yet.

With The

Jul 25, 2021
well there's sex scene john with nicole but it was mc though. remember orb teaser john grab nicole from behind, that's one scene.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
She also said " So what if I did he is my husband after all." Later on he starts to think she did but she never really says she does but the wording in this update leads people to think she did. Then she apologizes later to him because she was acting real hostile towards him they hook up. He going on to says "I don't care if you did". I think it's another cliff hanger well probably know the truth next update.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: Grelk and MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
First of all a Dream has come true. This Game was one of my TOP and I was heartbroken to see it abandoned. My heartfelt condolences to the Dev for his loss.

I underestand for NTR haters but this game never claimed no NTR and as we can clearly see the appeal of this game comes from fighting emotions. Yes, it would be very bad if Nicole has sex with John BUT still they are Husband and Wife and Nicole is in denial of John's extra marital affairs. Moreover, it might be that she is trying to get a reaction from MC.

** Haven't played yet.
You probably forgot that Nicole suspected her husband of cheating in the middle of the game? she was close to finding out how John fucks Sylvia... and she also somehow develops feelings for Mc, I don’t know about everyone, but I don’t see Nicole next to John... I know that the husband has the right to sleep with his wife, but not like that, fucking Sylvia like an animal, and if after sex Nicole and her husband, then she finds out who he was fucking with all this time, besides Sylvia, there were other whores, then she will definitely be shocked

Reactions: Optimus69420
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes