Aug 19, 2020
imagine in the next update somewhere in the story it cuts to one of nicoles flashbacks of that night and it turns out they didnt do the ritual but instead john gets a lil upset and puts a vibrator in her or something

With The

Jul 25, 2021
btw in the end of ch12 theres long fight between nicole and mc but idk how to achive that. my playtrough she just little angry at mc when he touch her boobs and then the end o_O

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I put the relevant dialogue in the spoiler.
Thank you.
The time has come to put this game on ignore and just play the previous bits.
After the end of chap 11, there was no other way for this to proceed but for the mc to loose everyone.
The rivals just had that much more going for them.

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
imagine in the next update somewhere in the story it cuts to one of nicoles flashbacks of that night and it turns out they didnt do the ritual but instead john gets a lil upset and puts a vibrator in her or something
Lol that's kinda what I think happened but I'm trying to give the Creator benefit of the doubt as he said that Nicole would remain faithful to the Mc.

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of A Mother's Love Part12.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Man, if the dev is playing the typical "rape/forced" trope, he'd better have abandoned production 2 years ago instead of coming out with it, it's the cheapest way to add unnecessary drama (I really hope I'm wrong but those spoilers....Or maybe Nicole doesn't want to tell the MC that Jhon tried to abuse her so that the MC doesn't do something crazy.)

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
I think the OrbOrigin kinda dug himself in a hole with part 11 cliff hanger. And with that long hiatus kinda lost the will to continue, which is his right. I think now he's trying to maneuver around it by making us think that something happened because that's how the flow of the story was going. So it's going to be a few updates for him to get through it. So it's going to be a bit of anguish for us for a bit.:LOL::LOL:

Juninpachi

Mar 12, 2020
Man, if the dev is playing the typical "rape/forced" trope, he'd better have abandoned production 2 years ago instead of coming out with it, it's the cheapest way to add unnecessary drama (I really hope I'm wrong but those spoilers....Or maybe Nicole doesn't want to tell the MC that Jhon tried to abuse her so that the MC doesn't do something crazy.)
Sure, let's just have a plain-ass pure love story. Boooooooooooring. You may as well just rip the gallery and fap off.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Turning Nicole into a weak woman for John would be a total disappointment after waiting all year... I really hope the developer comes up with something in a future update :(

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Renders look quite good but looks like dev went the redacted route lol.
Into the ignore list it goes.

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes