MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Hell yeah that Chloe NTR was fucking weird I skipped that shit. Kinda disgusting that hairy dude is just weird:cautious:
It's good that I didn't fall into this Ntr-Chloe way. I didn’t even know that there was such a thing until someone said it and looked in the gallery... I was a little surprised, what kind of strange NTR!?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
NTR with Chloe was fun idea because if you comply with Nicole request - that`s meaning she herself push her daughter into abusive relationship
Not sure about fun, but yeah the idea being there was not bad in and of itself, it's just the fact it was boringly done, trashly written and you can just see and feel that it was only done to add it in just to please a crowd who is easily pleased by the simplest most basic bs written so long as it involves "cheating" "cucked" "ntr" in the writing or the tag, long story short it was just added to be added in.

If he actually would have done it proper and made it make sense without the actors breaking character for no other reason then just to be lazy writing, it could have been a cool and good thing.

For example like you yourself said by complying with Nicole's request you technically push her away, now see if he actually wrote it somewhere along that line and made it make sense, and if he gave her just a slight bit more of a personality and proper emotions, that would have actually made for something interesting.

instead, we get some dumb crap that has to to with apparently magic of some sort, but for whatever reason takes "time" to fix but the caster can easily conjure shit out of nowhere to show MC all the crap she is doing, but fixing it ? nah fam, takes time because.. trust..

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yeah and that is fine, I mean she has made many attempts to try and sleep with him and he brushed her off, but at the end of the day she still cares and has feelings for her husband and is still married. So no matter if she was only getting dicked down by the MC, the fact remains ( that is the key fact here ) that if she sleeps or does anything sexual with/to her husband it is in no way/shape/form NTR towards the MC, not even close and that is what people need to learn and understand, hell her sleeping with someone else that is not the MC would not even be that she is cheating on him. The only NTR happening between Nicole and MC is the fact that he is bagging her while she is married so he is doing the NTR, where as he is ( boringly and terribly written in my opinion ) NTR'd by his teacher because of Chloe, however when they break up, that is not even NTR anymore as the requirements have been met, He lost her to someone else and he has moved on.

Just because he ( the MC ) feels like he wants to own and have Nicole for himself ( like some people do on this forum ) does not make it that he is getting NTR'd by her, He has influence over her to some extend but he has no full claim on her. Unless she decides to fully drop her husband and she completely decides she is going to be his, there is no NTR on his side.

So while I get what you are saying still does not change that the MC is getting NTR'd by Nicole. People can hate it, dislike it, whatever they want. But just like Nicole said "He is my husband". At the end of the day, people are throwing the NTR word around that it has as much meaning as the word "privilege" now a days, overused and abused.
Yea, I get that isn't NTR, but that doesn't mean some people won't like Nicole having sex with John, especially if he (the player) is on her love path. John shows (for me at least) that he is an awful person/boss/husband, so, I feel sorry for Nicole, Sylvia... I'm on Nicole's love path and I hope that she doesn't have any kind of sexual relationship with him or get abused/raped by John, but that won't make me leave the game.

Reactions: Gold613 and Dipp3n

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
I'm not into milfs, but I see that the protagonist has a young gf, so I am wondering if there is enough content for me to enjoy with the gf, or if the game is mega uber focused on the mother?
The main is the mother. There is a bit content for the gf but not really enough to make you think she is really your gf. The game is focused on the mother :(

Mason0982

Sep 14, 2021
LMAO everyone with their little minds over reacting about Nicole ntr, nothing really happened because orb wouldn't let that happen. It gotta be John physically hurt Nicolle or told her something hurtful words because Nicolle didn't want to have sex. And of course a wife who would do that would fell guilty because she's actively cheating on her own husband.

4.30 star(s) 215 Votes