LostGhost

May 16, 2021
Well, she has avoided answering that question to the MC. The way I see it, maybe she is doing that bcoz she didn't sleep with John who is her husband but is having an affair with the MC..she might be feeling guilty. She hesitates to even kiss her husband, there is no way she willingly slept with John. Even in this chapter when John made her kiss his cheek, she ran off somewhere rubbing her lips. When the MC directly asks whether she slept with John, she gets furious. Now you can always say that John might have forced himself on her, but something like that would have been a lot more traumatic. She would not be calling John 'darling', she wouldn't care if John left his suitcase before going to a meeting and she herself would not have attended that school event, basically she would have been traumatized. Not to forget that she sleeps with the MC on the same bed, the very next day. Also, the dev gave the option to avoid NTR with Chloe, who is a side character, I highly doubt he going to force this with Nicole, considering what he said in the past.
I hope so, this was some distasteful content she's one the very few characters i really like and gets a place in my S tier

Reactions: A.aron and MAGO-DAG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey people! First time playing this awesome game. Currently, I'm alternating between 2 playthroughs, one being love and the other corruption. Was wondering how I should handle Marilyn? Should I up her friendship points in the corruption playthrough or love playthrough? Or does it currently not affect Nicole's story meaning it's my choice and i can friend her in both. Any spoiler free advice would be appreciated.
atm marilyn doesn't affect nic besides giving some tips.

cbomb

May 29, 2018
Gotcha. Appreciate it. I think I'll try to friend/bang her in the corruption path and treat her like crap in the love path. Lol. See how it goes.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Gotcha. Appreciate it. I think I'll try to friend/bang her in the corruption path and treat her like crap in the love path. Lol. See how it goes.
she won't get banged. her eyes are on nic only.

cbomb

May 29, 2018
I uderstand it won't affect nicole but do you have an opinion? Does it make more sense story flow wise to friend her in one and hate her in the other? Does one make more sense? Or you don't think it matters at all? Just don't want to regret something small and have to restart. Lol

Last edited:

AgentKenji

May 14, 2017
About the parents, yes, there is something very strange about them but one thing is sure: John is going to use them against us, but i would like to read some theories about them.
And as for Marilyn, like i said in a previous comment, she is very interesting because is the character who gives you the most mixed signals and who changes a lot depending how you play the game, for me the most intriguing character but:

SPOILER FROM PART 12:

If she hates you (like if you friendly points are like 5 or something), she basically foreshadows a possible betrayal, she lefts you at your own luck in a bad spot, but if she likes you (and you need to be saint for that, to have very high points) she does what she can to help you in everything.
Fortunately my friend points are at least 18 so far. Is there a observeable difference when it comes to having to low friend points in the latest update? Mainly referring to this tidbit "she lefts you at your own luck in a bad spot" and if if its something you see right now in the current build or speculation for a future update. Just my hot take though but I feel like in terms of parents The mother is hiding something and dad only knows half the story. Just a guess based on John's behaviour and MO.

AgentKenji

May 14, 2017
Why have a harem if you have Nicole? for the first time I don't want a harem even if I'm a fan of the genre. because I'm waiting for quite a lot of history with my Nicole :devilish:
I'm just waiting to see what happens when Chloe walk ins on MC and Nicole in the next update. Assuming that happens in the next update.

Reactions: student00

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Fortunately my friend points are at least 18 so far. Is there a observeable difference when it comes to having to low friend points in the latest update? Mainly referring to this tidbit "she lefts you at your own luck in a bad spot" and if if its something you see right now in the current build or speculation for a future update. Just my hot take though but I feel like in terms of parents The mother is hiding something and dad only knows half the story. Just a guess based on John's behaviour and MO.
The thing about Marilyn ( and what i like) is that she not only depends of the friendly points (its important too) but your relation with other characters and the paths that you choose changes her actions and attitude with you, so that specific tidbit is about a route that i saw but i didnt follow because my friendly points are too high and in my save i tried to have a good relation with everyone including Chloe being my gf ( i have 30 but i recommend like 25) but yeah, she can left you in a bad spot in this update like 3 times or so, without counting the others of previous episodes. About the parents, yeah, that is possible, they have something hiding ,but what can be? And i fear what John is going to do with the mother, in the end, he knows (if you show to him) that your weakness is your family too.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I uderstand it won't affect nicole but do you have an opinion? Does it make more sense story flow wise to friend her in one and hate her in the other? Does one make more sense? Or you don't think it matters at all? Just don't want to regret something small and have to restart. Lol
best to be nice for marilyn.

AgentKenji

May 14, 2017
The thing about Marilyn ( and what i like) is that she not only depends of the friendly points (its important too) but your relation with other characters and the paths that you choose changes her actions and attitude with you, so that specific tidbit is about a route that i saw but i didnt follow because my friendly points are too high ( i recommend like 25) but yeah, she can left you in a bad spot in this update like 3 times or so, without counting the others of previous episodes. About the parents, yeah, that is possible, they have something hiding ,but what can be? And i fear what John is going to do with the mother, in the end, he knows (if you show to him) that your weakness is your family too.
Could to pinpoint which 3 times she can do it in the current release? Just curious!

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Could to pinpoint which 3 times she can do it in the current release? Just curious!
From my memory, and SPOILER:

1- The questioning with your parents, if you have a good relation with her (basically her best friend and something more maybe in the future, who knows) she will try everything to defend you and protect you. If you have low or even medium she will sell you out to your parents making you very very suspicious.
2- This route i did not follow it but if you broke up with Chloe and have a bad relation with her and you dont trust Sylvia, you will ask Marilyn to help you, if it is high she will help you, if its medium she will help but only until a certain moment and giving you a brief info, if she hates you, she will agree and will left you alone in the middle of the work or refuse directly.
The other i forgot because after finding the underwhelming ending of the love route in this update, i saved and quit the game directly being a little bit salty but i remember that is other route (i think Chloe doing NTR, that route for me dont exist, it is stupid), sorry X).

AgentKenji

May 14, 2017
From my memory, and SPOILER:

1- The questioning with your parents, if you have a good relation with her (basically her best friend and something more maybe in the future, who knows) she will try everything to defend you and protect you. If you have low or even medium she will sell you out to your parents making you very very suspicious.
2- This route i did not follow it but if you broke up with Chloe and have a bad relation with her and you dont trust Sylvia, you will ask Marilyn to help you, if it is high she will help you, if its medium she will help but only until a certain moment and giving you a brief info, if she hates you, she will agree and will left you alone in the middle of the work or refuse directly.
The other i forgot because after finding the underwhelming ending of the love route in this update, i saved and quit the game directly being a little bit salty but i remember that is other route (i think Chloe doing NTR, that route for me dont exist, it is stupid), sorry X).
Yeah spoilers just make it easier to pick up where I'm lacking in game. Hopefully there's a console command to edit the points. As for the last sentence regardless though its all good any spoiler is better than no spoiler for me.

Reactions: Alexaxel1999
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes