Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Yeah spoilers just make it easier to pick up where I'm lacking in game. Hopefully there's a console command to edit the points. As for the last sentence regardless though its all good any spoiler is better than no spoiler for me.
Well, in this update there is a decision that grants you 5 points of friendship with her, i suppose that the dev put the decision to help for those who have below 20 points.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Like I mentioned in my post a few days ago, Marilyn left a sour taste in my mouth this update. I have over 20 friendship points with her, and she acts like she's gonna be serious for once while in the bedroom with the MC. Then all of a sudden goes back to being irritating, but even more so, and saying some pretty shitty stuff to someone who is feeling many negative emotions in that moment. If she was a good friend, she would have been much more considerate about what she was saying.

Anyways, whatever, not like I really care all that much about Marilyn anyways. She's always just been a background character to me, I'm only interested in the Nicole and Heaven's family stuff, and Magic Grand with everything surrounding that.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Anyone who unironically does the "No Nut November" shit, needs to seek some professional help. There is clearly something wrong with you, just sayin. Anyways I've done lost that challenge by a mile.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Here is my theory to the whole Nicole and John having sex or didn't have sex is that I am pretty sure IF she had sex with John and how "big" he was at the end of Episode 11 is that she literally would not be walking after one or more rounds with that and John would most likely keep her locked in the room and constantly have his way with her so she knows her place. She most likely turned him down and her guilt to the MC was basically John probably threatened her off screen telling her that he knows of her affair and that she is to ignore him in the future. I wonder how many more Episodes Orb has planned because it doesn't seem to me that we are any closer to getting John put in prison than we were in Episode 1 and we are in Episode 12 now. I get the feeling this game will most likely end with Nicole killing John in defense of the MC because he is trying to kill the MC.

Reactions: MOL-X

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Here is my theory to the whole Nicole and John having sex or didn't have sex is that I am pretty sure IF she had sex with John and how "big" he was at the end of Episode 11 is that she literally would not be walking after one or more rounds with that and John would most likely keep her locked in the room and constantly have his way with her so she knows her place. She most likely turned him down and her guilt to the MC was basically John probably threatened her off screen telling her that he knows of her affair and that she is to ignore him in the future. I wonder how many more Episodes Orb has planned because it doesn't seem to me that we are any closer to getting John put in prison than we were in Episode 1 and we are in Episode 12 now. I get the feeling this game will most likely end with Nicole killing John in defense of the MC because he is trying to kill the MC.
Well, I highly doubt that John is gonna be killed. I think it's more likely he'll get life in prison, for all shit he's undoubtedly done that will come out eventually. I mean, we done got the choice about asking Silvia to be a witness, which could just be a red herring (intentional or not), but it could also be a sign of what's to come.

Reactions: MOL-X and MAGO-DAG

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
asking Silvia to be a witness, which could just be a red herring (intentional or not), but it could also be a sign of what's to come.
Or perhaps she eventually "breaks" and turns on him.
He might not wind up getting to court, let alone prison... :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SlapE

AgentKenji

May 14, 2017
How is John trying to kill the mc?
My observation is total social and professional destruction.

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
Like I mentioned in my post a few days ago, Marilyn left a sour taste in my mouth this update. I have over 20 friendship points with her, and she acts like she's gonna be serious for once while in the bedroom with the MC. Then all of a sudden goes back to being irritating, but even more so, and saying some pretty shitty stuff to someone who is feeling many negative emotions in that moment. If she was a good friend, she would have been much more considerate about what she was saying.

Anyways, whatever, not like I really care all that much about Marilyn anyways. She's always just been a background character to me, I'm only interested in the Nicole and Heaven's family stuff, and Magic Grand with everything surrounding that.
Yeah, i was expecting something with her in the room (there was a strange romantic tension there) but i did not expect that reaction at all, that behaviour was very strange even for her, she was doing everything to help us to the next scene literally assaulting and insulting us, but like other user said, everyone were acting strange in this update (except the mc). I think that Marilyn will be very important in the future and like i said, it is a very interesting character, i actually really like her.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
How is John trying to kill the mc?
My observation is total social and professional destruction.
That's with people who haven't been fucking his wife... The MC is already his dughter's girlfriend when the story starts, and given the kind of bastard John is, it's not too far a stretch for him to go beyond what he normally does to people when it comes to someone that close "overstepping his boundaries".

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Yeah, i was expecting something with her in the room (there was a strange romantic tension there) but i did not expect that reaction at all, that behaviour was very strange even for her, she was doing everything to help us to the next scene literally assaulting and insulting us, but like other user said, everyone were acting strange in this update (except the mc). I think that Marilyn will be very important in the future and like i said, it is a very interesting character, i actually really like her.
Yes, as I said, everyone is acting very strangely, as if we were playing a different game compared to part 11... only Mc remained the same, as if he had just been pierced with a knife in the back by everyone he behaved...

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
The question is whether Orb will continue the continuation, judging by part 12, I would not say that he made this update with desire... The game looked somehow gloomy in the new part :unsure:
It feels i little rushed this update but i think that he will finish the game, after all he proved to be trustwhorty and passionate about the game with the feedback he received, yeah, the update was underwhelming in almost every aspect ( especially regardin in scenes for the love path, not the corrupt one, they ate very good in this update) but i think that the part 13 will be better (i hope).

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
That's with people who haven't been fucking his wife... The MC is already his dughter's girlfriend when the story starts, and given the kind of bastard John is, it's not too far a stretch for him to go beyond what he normally does to people when it comes to someone that close "overstepping his boundaries".
Judging by John's opinion, the wife should stay at home and she should not receive anything or any attention from him... it sounds like this) It's just that Mc just gave Nicole something that John stopped giving her altogether because he is busy with Sylvia and other whores... :KEK:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
It feels i little rushed this update but i think that he will finish the game, after all he proved to be trustwhorty and passionate about the game with the feedback he received, yeah, the update was underwhelming in almost every aspect ( especially regardin in scenes for the love path, not the corrupt one, they ate very good in this update) but i think that the part 13 will be better (i hope).
I really hope so! many games after returning for a long time become worse in terms of plot and no logic... I hope Orb comes up with better ideas

Reactions: Alexaxel1999

Alexaxel1999

Dec 6, 2018
I really hope so! many games after returning for a long time become worse in terms of plot and no logic... I hope Orb comes up with better ideas
That is true, but i have the feeling that the game is very close to its ending, everything is starting to go towards the "fight" with John and Beeman, just the documents, Nicole is starting to open her eyes, the help of everyone if you decide to help them and that is all, Beeman with the help of Marilyn is enough, i give it like 2 or 3 more updates (if they are big, maybe a 4 like an epilogue )

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
Hello, I am trying to load my old saves in order to continue with the new update and I am getting the below error... Any idea why and how can I solve it? Screenshot 2023-11-08 011452.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 215 Votes