Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1707933795063.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1707933993634.png

I once heard that Valentine's Day is one of the seven deadly sins we celebrate on Earth: lust. Whether it's lust or something else, Mrs. Heavens is more than happy to walk down that path alongside you. Do you have the courage to walk with her? Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

Stay safe and extra warm tonight. ;)

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Here are three rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on March [3rd] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on February Twenty-fifth [25th].​

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
mc better be inside that big bear.

on a sidenote, nic made some appearances on asteroid city (movie).

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 3354198

View attachment 3354215

I once heard that Valentine's Day is one of the seven deadly sins we celebrate on Earth: lust. Whether it's lust or something else, Mrs. Heavens is more than happy to walk down that path alongside you. Do you have the courage to walk with her? Happy Valentine's Day everyone.

I Thank you once :)

The update is set to be release on March [3rd] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on February Twenty-fifth [25th].​
And I thank you twice. :)

Thanks 4 the sharing as always!

(My gahh Nicole is hot when she wears stockings, even without she is hot) :love:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
View attachment 3354198

View attachment 3354215

Thank you very much for your double share, Raminita.

As for the public screenshots, it seems that Beeman will remember when he killed his stepbrother but from the face he shows in the screenshot located at the high school, it seems that he shows some regret. It could be because of that, because of what he did to his wife (perhaps after his drunk has passed, he will have reflected more on what he did), or it could be a ruse to convince Chloe to run away with him.

On the other hand, the last one seems to confirm what I mentioned before Marilyn, MC and Silvia met at MC's house. However, after that screenshot I get the impression that MC's parents were also there.

Finally, regarding the private screenshots, it seems that it is confirmed that there will be a very hot scene on the morning of the Day 22. I wonder if Chloe or John will catch them red-handed. And this new sex scene reinforces my assumption that that morning Nicole will confess to MC what really happened with John in the Part 11 cliffhanger.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Is Beeman crying?:oops::unsure:

Also finally some sex with Nicole on the love route. :love:

Reactions: Exocrine

REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
View attachment 3354198

View attachment 3354215

Never have I ever wanted to be a Teddy Bear more than in this moment...

Mrs. Heavens! :love:

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
It's a possibility but it's kinda strange for Nicole to put all her anger at MC (Us) instead of her own husband. But I'm super excited if dev Orb is going to reveal on what happen at Part 11's cliffhanger in Part 13.
Having experienced first hand what that does to someone. Believe me it's very believable to she would lash out at MC for no reason.

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 3354198

View attachment 3354215

Thank you for the double share Raminita! :love: :love: :love:

Theory time:

For the 1st and 2nd teaser pics: I'm going to agree with J0K3RXXX theory. These two pics might be related. Beeman remembering his past. But I have a feeling this is just a technique to convince Chloe to be with her.

For the third image: I'm guessing we're in MC's (Our) house but we here shocking news from MC's parents. I'm guessing this is the moment where MC's (Our) parents is going to tell us what's in the blue envelope/folder to us.

For the private teaser pics:

Picture #1: I'm guessing this is the start of Part 13. But this is for the playes who unlocked/slept with Nicole in Part 12's ending.

Picture #2: I had a feeling we were going to get a sex scene with Nicole the next morning of Part 13. I just hope this sex scene is unlockable for players who are both in the love & corrupt route with Nicole.

And this new sex scene reinforces my assumption that that morning Nicole will confess to MC what really happened with John in the Part 11 cliffhanger.
Can you further explain and give out details on how this sex scene will make Nicole confess to MC on what really happen in Part 11's cliffhanger ending?
Having experienced first hand what that does to someone. Believe me it's very believable to she would lash out at MC for no reason.
Ohhhhh, I see. I'm sorry to hear about that.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

The update is set to be release on March [3rd] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on February Twenty-fifth [25th].

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018

The update is set to be release on March [3rd] but for our Patron's, you will have access to the game on February Twenty-fifth [25th].
Thank you very much for your share, Raminita.

As for the public screenshots, it seems that MC and his psychic friend will go to their high school together to their graduation ceremony while Nicole finally seems to confront her husband, although I am very puzzled by the presence of a garbage container in such a screenshot. I suppose the couple went to an alley behind the high school to argue without anyone seeing them, but I'm surprised that Nicole dared to sit in an old chair so close to that dumpster, wearing an elegant suit that could easily get stained like that... or perhaps she is looking for a plausible excuse to justify some suspicious stain that she could not otherwise justify.

As for the first of the private screenshots, it seems that it is a flashback of the moment in which Nicole will surely relate what really happened after the cliffhanger of Part 11.

Finally, regarding the last of the private screenshots, it is obviously evident that it is confirmed that there will be a sex scene between MC and Nicole in one of his high school bathrooms. Taking into account their attire, I think this scene will take place after graduation, since MC will surely have gone to the bathroom to change into more casual clothes and there Nicole surprises him for an intimate encounter, perhaps encouraged by it after the discussion with her husband.

Can you further explain and give out details on how this sex scene will make Nicole confess to MC on what really happen in Part 11's cliffhanger ending?
The mere presence of screenshots showing what appears to be flashbacks of what happened between Nicole and John after the Part 11 cliffhanger makes me assume that she will finally tell MC what really happened at that moment.

My first guess is that this confession would be made when MC is talking to Nicole at her house, and that would encourage them both to want to have make-up sex right there (and the background of that screenshot shows Nicole's kitchen, a strange place to do it if they know Chloe is in the house, unless they are both listening to Chloe taking a shower upstairs and know that John won't be coming home at that time).

However, that new public screenshot showing Nicole arguing with her husband John makes it impossible for me to rule out the possibility that Nicole confesses to MC what really happened that night in the bathroom scene, which would lead to the sexual scene that we see in the private screenshot.

Jeansjaulet03

Sep 9, 2021
Does anyone know if content was added to the route where MC confronts Chloe early on about her cheating, as it felt unnatural that we had dialogue where Chloe explains how she is now with Beeman but then magically this is all ignored and we have the scene where Chloe is crying and informs Beeman that MC knows about their relationship.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Ok, so after replaying the game again in anticipation of Chapter 13. I have come to the conclusion that John and Nicole did in fact have sex between Chapter 11 and 12 due to some dialogue that was mentioned with John, Nicole and MC. Now I am sure it will be different between the love path and the corruption path. The love path was that John raped Nicole and not just once that night but also that morning. He mentioned about forcing her to do something and also Marilyn mentioned about Nicole walking funny when she saw her like her hip was hurting. Knowing how John likes to dominate in bed and the feelings of Nicole for the MC this was most likely a rape. Corruption path, which I didn't replay on this playthru but I am assuming wouldn't be that Nicole was raped just that she submitted to John and it was easier for her to do that. As I have played both paths in the past the love path is by far the most heart wrenching path especially in Chapter 12 when the MC is depressed about the whole John and Nicole situation and he doesn't have the answers to the questions he has. I am looking forward to Chapter 13 BUT I am not looking forward to the revelation of that night between John and Nicole. Do we know how many Chapters the dev plans to have for this? The way I see it is that the only way for this to end with John is his death. He is much too powerful to be put in prison and stay in prison or even be convicted of anything. He is a smart man and most likely has contingency plans for his contingency plans. The only way I see it ending for John is if the MC kills him or Nicole does it.

Last edited:

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
Thank you very much for your share, Raminita.

As for the public screenshots, it seems that MC and his psychic friend will go to their high school together to their graduation ceremony while Nicole finally seems to confront her husband, although I am very puzzled by the presence of a garbage container in such a screenshot. I suppose the couple went to an alley behind the high school to argue without anyone seeing them, but I'm surprised that Nicole dared to sit in an old chair so close to that dumpster, wearing an elegant suit that could easily get stained like that... or perhaps she is looking for a plausible excuse to justify some suspicious stain that she could not otherwise justify.

As for the first of the private screenshots, it seems that it is a flashback of the moment in which Nicole will surely relate what really happened after the cliffhanger of Part 11.

Finally, regarding the last of the private screenshots, it is obviously evident that it is confirmed that there will be a sex scene between MC and Nicole in one of his high school bathrooms. Taking into account their attire, I think this scene will take place after graduation, since MC will surely have gone to the bathroom to change into more casual clothes and there Nicole surprises him for an intimate encounter, perhaps encouraged by it after the discussion with her husband.

The mere presence of screenshots showing what appears to be flashbacks of what happened between Nicole and John after the Part 11 cliffhanger makes me assume that she will finally tell MC what really happened at that moment.

My first guess is that this confession would be made when MC is talking to Nicole at her house, and that would encourage them both to want to have make-up sex right there (and the background of that screenshot shows Nicole's kitchen, a strange place to do it if they know Chloe is in the house, unless they are both listening to Chloe taking a shower upstairs and know that John won't be coming home at that time).

However, that new public screenshot showing Nicole arguing with her husband John makes it impossible for me to rule out the possibility that Nicole confesses to MC what really happened that night in the bathroom scene, which would lead to the sexual scene that we see in the private screenshot.
IF you have sex with Nicole at the end of Chapter 12 that most likely would have been the makeup sex BUT if you didn't then it would happen in Chapter 13.

Reactions: Optimus69420
4.30 star(s) 212 Votes