fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Had to laugh at Beeman taking two to the chest and still seemed able to resist arrest lol.. then I wonder if Abi really "left" and I gotta say Marilyn is one of the most annoying characters I've encountered in the VN world. Almost like the annoying best friend but a girl which might actually be worse.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Had to laugh at Beeman taking two to the chest and still seemed able to resist arrest lol.. then I wonder if Abi really "left" and I gotta say Marilyn is one of the most annoying characters I've encountered in the VN world. Almost like the annoying best friend but a girl which might actually be worse.
Yep. He got shot in the heart. He should be dead already.:oops:

I had to redo my save using the chapter selection (nuked hdd issue) but i agree with you, Marilyn is quite obnoxious. She is that annoying friend you wish you only met in person once per month and all other comunication was via phone or internet. :ROFLMAO: :p

Reactions: xsikal

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Haven't played in a long while.
Can we finaly get rid of John (idealy shooting him) ? Or is he still the creepy, untouchable, everything going as planned villian.
Just asking, as the whole John thing was getting really tiring for me and as he is set up there's just so no way that dumbass MC and co could ever hope to win against John if not for some heavy plot armor, followed by a miracle and divine interception.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Can we finaly get rid of John (idealy shooting him) ? Or is he still the creepy, untouchable, everything going as planned villian.
Just asking, as the whole John thing was getting really tiring for me and as he is set up there's just so no way that dumbass MC and co could ever hope to win against John if not for some heavy plot armor, followed by a miracle and divine interception.
Not yet but Nicole did shot Beeman in the heart so there is hope. :p

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Raziel_8

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Not yet BUT we do have some new evidence that Silvia helped the MC get that is at least one more nail in his coffin but still have a bit more nails to get though. It is going slowly but surely and dont call me Shirley.

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
It's pretty clear that, as the primary antagonist, John will be around until the end when he is (presumably) defeated. Honestly, as weird and ugly as he is, I find his scenes (less so in this update, but in general) do a lot to keep the tension ramped up and the dread high. I'm not generally a fan of his sort of content in other games, but in this one, I've enjoyed the glimpses of him running around wrecking random women (and Silvia) as both a twisted mirror and a potential endpoint of the MC's behavior.

Last edited:
Reactions: YuNobi1

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Haven’t played in a while but if I remember right NTR is only the GF content right.

hopefully, no plans for NtR Nicole contents?

4.30 star(s) 211 Votes