rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
MC's mom is attractive, will we see her in a sex scene? :love:
She's very attractive, but I doubt it will be any "action" with her. It would go against Patreon rules and developer would be banned. Dev would be literally sawing the branch he's sitting at...

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
that she might be already.
That has been my assumption. Can't wait for the reveal, if so. John's utter skeeviness (and inexplicable success despite looking like the Joker) with the women of the town has been one of the strange delights of this game.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
well other way to see her in action is making her Jhon victim :D
That has been my assumption. Can't wait for the reveal, if so. John's utter skeeviness (and inexplicable success despite looking like the Joker) with the women of the town has been one of the strange delights of this game.
God what a strange fantasy 1000126482.gif

I imagine a life where there are a lot of bad guys or handsome guys around the city, and girls kneel on John... of course, of course, why not? the whole city is just one John fucked :FacePalm:

Reactions: rudy007

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I imagine a life where there are a lot of bad guys or handsome guys around the city, and girls kneel on John... of course, of course, why not? the whole city is just one John fucked :FacePalm:
well he and mc's parents have some connection but we don't know what it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xsikal and MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
well he and mc's parents have some connection but we don't know what it is.
His parents' connections with John or not with John can be any, but this does not mean that Mc's mother (or intended mother) should be a whore for John or where blackmail for perversion... she looks like a completely normal housewife and a happy wife. what a strange fantasy everyone has where they want to spoil characters.. I don’t even want to imagine such a scene where the mother is blackmailed by John, fucks her and humiliates Mc? this will be a big blow for both the players and some fans

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
If you follow the story jhon is known for blackmailing someone wife, MC parent seems like know jhon well.
No if you do follow the story MC's parents didn't appear to even know John until the Dinner invite.
And they don't seem to know him that well even after it.
But keep hopeing and maybe the Dev will fuck up the game totaly.
And give that John MC's parents link some people are so hopeing for.
be a mistake if he do's but who knows.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
If you follow the story jhon is known for blackmailing someone wife, MC parent seems like know jhon well.
That is, in your opinion, if my enemy knew my parents, he would be obliged to fuck them?

Let's say Mc's mother knows John, now what? do you expect her to spread her legs for a man who is the father of his son's girlfriend? and Mc's father will just sit in a chair and watch her being thrown around like a whore, just because it's "blackmail"? very strange fantasy dude, let's close the topic. It was enough for me to see the scene where the old fagot fuck Mc's girl.

frozztie

Feb 29, 2024
No if you do follow the story MC's parents didn't appear to even know John until the Dinner invite.
And they don't seem to know him that well even after it.
But keep hopeing and maybe the Dev will fuck up the game totaly.
And give that John MC's parents link some people are so hopeing for.
be a mistake if he do's but who knows.
hmmm... seems like i mistaken that part.

frozztie

Feb 29, 2024
That is, in your opinion, if my enemy knew my parents, he would be obliged to fuck them?

Let's say Mc's mother knows John, now what? do you expect her to spread her legs for a man who is the father of his son's girlfriend? and Mc's father will just sit in a chair and watch her being thrown around like a whore, just because it's "blackmail"? very strange fantasy dude, let's close the topic. It was enough for me to see the scene where the old fagot fuck Mc's girl.
dude why you assume something that i didnt even say completely?
look at your profile and where your post, very strange fantasy also.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
dude why you assume something that i didnt even say completely?
look at your profile and where your post, very strange fantasy also.
I am not expressing how strange fantasies are like “Blackmail of Mc’s mother” where some want to see her in a corrupted direction. Have any of you seen even the slightest hint that Mc's mother might be corrupted by John?

Moreover, we play the game with the subtext of "A mother's love", not everything necessarily revolves around John's corruption and the corruption of all women thanks to his powerful blackmail. Part of this story is related to Nicole, not Mc's mother or some goblin

I don't mind if John is familiar with Mc's parents or even maybe he is knows to Mc's aunt, but it is unlikely that he could easily corrupt Mc's family, maybe they just have some past. Moreover, I am 100% sure that father and mother first met John during dinner with the whole family

Last edited:

frozztie

Feb 29, 2024
I am not expressing how strange fantasies are like “Blackmail of Mc’s mother” where some want to see her in a corrupted direction. Have any of you seen even the slightest hint that Mc's mother might be corrupted by John?

Moreover, we play the game with the subtext of "A mother's love", not everything necessarily revolves around John's corruption and the corruption of all women thanks to his powerful blackmail.

I don't mind if John is familiar with Mc's parents or even maybe he is knows to Mc's aunt, but it is unlikely that he could easily corrupt Mc's family, maybe they just have some past. Moreover, I am 100% sure that father and mother first met John during dinner with the whole family
the story is actually fuck up, is not just about a mothers love just like the title. we seing how jhon blackmailing someone wife how he did to silvi, how he is messing with other women, he also threatening them to do what he want. we also didnt know how corrupt jhon at first. maybe you right about mc parent didnt know jhon until that dinner but we dont know how the story goes because this vn is not pure love romance like other vn. remember mc is stealing someone wife and how fuck up jhon is just another ++ story.

Reactions: xsikal

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Thankfully, I was neither seeking your approval nor your permission. Have a good one.
Thanks. but next time write your fantasies that correspond to the plot and the game, and don’t just ruin it because of all sorts of dirty debauchery(It seems like you don’t care, about the story of “Mother’s love” at all),Dev is better off spending his work on the Mc/Nicole story and their sexual adventures than on Mc's mother and the side story. Good day to you too. (y) ;)

Last edited:

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
i think the story is focusing on jhon and nicole/mc right now, mc still got alot work to do to taking down jhon empire.
Very true, but I think that will take a long time. On the one hand we are faced with a ruthless businessman expert in dirty tactics and with certain domination fetishes, when relating to married women and/or committed to men he knows and/or with whom he has business. On the other hand, MC is simply a young man just out of high school, madly in love with the businessman's wife, whose husband has hired him in his real estate agency.

Taking into account that Orb seems to keep the story as realistic as possible, without any deus ex machina in sight, it is most likely that MC will have to ally himself with many more people, since Silvia I don't think she will be much more help. In addition, there are the new subplots of that hooded woman (who seems to be the owner of the clothing store from Day 19) and the Baker sisters (the news clippings that John had on his computer could be a simple investigation of her family background, but it raises serious questions about what John is really capable of doing).

Additionally, Nicole's pregnancy provides John with the chance to hit a very weak spot with both MC and Nicole. On the other hand, John, doing what he does and how he does it, must have several contingency plans to stop any attempt against him and his business. Therefore, I think it was good for MC that he did not emerge victorious on his own against Beeman, since that will cause him to prepare more thoroughly against his true target: John Heavens.

Poor Marilyn, where was she after being knocked out by Beeman? And MC didn't seem to care about her:rolleyes:
Considering how Marilyn has behaved towards MC and the fact that Nicole will be too affected after what happened with her daughter and Beeman, it is very normal and justifiable that MC will forget about Marilyn. Also, does Marilyn really deserve MC's concern? In my opinion, not at all.

Reactions: xsikal and MAGO-DAG

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
His parents' connections with John or not with John can be any, but this does not mean that Mc's mother (or intended mother) should be a whore for John or where blackmail for perversion... she looks like a completely normal housewife and a happy wife. what a strange fantasy everyone has where they want to spoil characters.. I don’t even want to imagine such a scene where the mother is blackmailed by John, fucks her and humiliates Mc? this will be a big blow for both the players and some fans
not my fantasy but it could be that mc's mother had sex with john once to get money needed. we don't know what connection if any mc's mother has to john until orb tells us.

4.30 star(s) 211 Votes