J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
View attachment 3828475

Agora mesmo
Hey everyone! Here are two more rendered screenshots from the game.

The update is set to be release on July twenty-six [26th], but my patron's will have access to the game on July nineteen [19th].
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you very much for this new share, jhonatanw and Raminita.

From the screenshots shown publicly, it seems that we will finally get to the part where John Heavens confronts his wife about her infidelity with MC.

As for the mature screenshots, it looks like John will be taking his frustrations out on someone else. Given the type of toys shown, it will likely be Silvia, although we can't rule out any of the possible females that have already appeared in the game.

As for the last screenshot, the content is obvious, but the big question is what appears in the background of the image. Could it be that they are in some kind of jacuzzi? Or an elevator?

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
View attachment 3828475

Agora mesmo

The update is set to be release on July twenty-six [26th], but my patron's will have access to the game on July nineteen [19th].
Thank you soo much for the share jhonatanw & Raminita! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Theory time:

For public screenshots 1st and 2nd image: I'm going to agree with J0K3RXXX. That will be an interesting scene to play and see when John tells his wife about of her affairs with MC (Us).

For the private screenshots:

1st image: I have to say that it's not Nicole who is tied up with an extreme vibrator. My guess is, it's either Sylvia or one of John's clients, and John is releasing his frustrations to this woman.

2nd image: Looks like MC (Us) and Nicole are going to have another fiery sex scene (which I'm excited to play). And it looks like Nicole is very much enjoying her time. My only question is, where is this scene taking place? It doesn't look like the lake where we were teased before. My guess is, it's a love hotel because of how the background seems or it could be just a hotel that both MC (Us) and Nicole booked. I'm guessing we'll never know where this scene is taking place because this image is not finished rendering.

On a quick sidebar: The tables have turned for John because I recall in a previous Part in AML I think it was Part 7 or 8 (but correct me if I'm wrong) where we found out Mr. Blues (I think? Correct me if I'm wrong) wife was impregnated by John and now MC (Us) impregnated his wife. The irony or karma John deserves but I suspect and fear that John has intentions of retaliating against us soon.

BrandonX13

Aug 7, 2019
Been a long while since I played how much ntr had been added since last time I played there was just 2 scenes with beeman how is it worth trying again for the ntr

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
Been a long while since I played how much ntr had been added since last time I played there was just 2 scenes with beeman how is it worth trying again for the ntr
NTR content appears on only two of the three main routes (Chloe is Strange route, where the player's decisions cause MC and Chloe to stay together even though she has an affair with Beeman; and Chloe is no longer MC's girlfriend route, where the player's decisions cause Chloe breaks up with MC in the night of Day 7, after the steakhouse dinner).

There has been good NTR content in these routes, but progressively less while the content of the game has focused on how MC can achieve something to take down John.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
John aka Green Goblin messing with Silvia again? :unsure:
Although the most reasonable thing is that this screenshot is part of the flashback while Silvia tells MC what happened during the night of the Day 21, when she distracted John to access his cell phone and thus get MC to have access to John's office, the possibility that that woman was Mrs. Watson should not be ruled out.

On the other hand, I wonder if we will have a new preview today or will we have to wait until Sunday for a new one. I mention it because if I remember correctly, Orb published 5 previews before releasing the last Part. And I think Orb released those previews in a two-week period as would happen with this new Part 14.
Taking into account this previous comment of mine from a few days ago about how Orb publishes its previews of the new parts, I wouldn't be surprised if the fourth preview of this part came out today or tomorrow.

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
2nd image: Looks like MC (Us) and Nicole are going to have another fiery sex scene (which I'm excited to play). And it looks like Nicole is very much enjoying her time. My only question is, where is this scene taking place? It doesn't look like the lake where we were teased before. My guess is, it's a love hotel because of how the background seems or it could be just a hotel that both MC (Us) and Nicole booked. I'm guessing we'll never know where this scene is taking place because this image is not finished rendering.
Reviewing the thread waiting to see if Orb would publish new previews today or not, I saw that I did not respond to this part of your comment:

If I remember correctly, Orb has never put a WIP screenshot among its official previews after announcing the release date of the new Part. Therefore, that weird second screenshot should be the finished image, which increases doubts about where the action takes place. Maybe it's Nicole's dream or nightmare? Or maybe the two of them find themselves in a seemingly empty pool or jacuzzi? Or a crummy shower in a crummy motel?

We will have to wait until Part 14 is released to know the answer.

Reactions: Optimus69420

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Reviewing the thread waiting to see if Orb would publish new previews today or not, I saw that I did not respond to this part of your comment:

If I remember correctly, Orb has never put a WIP screenshot among its official previews after announcing the release date of the new Part. Therefore, that weird second screenshot should be the finished image, which increases doubts about where the action takes place. Maybe it's Nicole's dream or nightmare? Or maybe the two of them find themselves in a seemingly empty pool or jacuzzi? Or a crummy shower in a crummy motel?

We will have to wait until Part 14 is released to know the answer.
I have a feeling it's still an image rendering because as I recall in one of the previews for Part 14 where MC (Us) and Nicole are having sex at the lake the background was black so it's unfinished. I have a feeling that the second preview image is not a dream. It could be related to one of the WIP images where MC (Us) finds ourselves in an empty bed and in a preview image MC (Us) eats Nicole. I have a feeling that where they're having sex is at a love hotel or maybe in a motel.

But like you said we have to wait and see when Part 14 is released.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Optimus69420

Apr 11, 2023
Even though I found this game not so long ago, I have to say this is definitely my favourite romance now (and my fovourite LI as well). However, I would humbly ask more experienced players to clarify some things for me.

1) After the end of Part 13 we see a picture of Nicole and the MC standing near a bed.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/07/3843166_NewTittlePublic.jpg

Is it a random image or will we see this scene in Part 14?

2) John’s attitude towards Nicole is quite confusing. On the one hand, he pretends to be impotent to avoid having sex with his wife and cheats on her. Not to mention that he has a habit of disrespecting and humiliating her. On the other hand, John clearly tries to provoke the MC and make him jealous when they have dinner with Nicole and Sylvia. Besides, when the MC breaks into John’s office the first thing that we see on his computer is a photo of John and his spouse. Has OrbOrigin ever elaborated on the true nature of John's feelings?

3) There is a scene in Part 13 when both the MC and John promise Nicole to find Chloe and they use exactly the same words. She turns to her husband and brushes off everything her lover says. In my opinion this has been the most unpleasant and the sadest moment of the story so far. To see that she doesn’t believe in the MC and his capabilities was even harder than the time we presumed that Nicole and John had slept together. Is this scene unavoidable or is it the result of some of my previous choices?
To answer your questions:

1. It's a random image that appears every time at the end of every update of the game. It serves as a background image for credits who supported dev Orb.

Don't take my word for it but that image can happen in a future update if Nicole really shows how much he loves MC (Us). But it all depends if dev Orb will make it canon or make a scene like that in a future update.

2. Currently John's character sums to that he's evil and manipulative. He only gains interest in his wife after MC (Us) has been showing the attention that Nicole needs. Perhaps before MC (Us) found interest in Nicole. Nicole's character was probably boring and not as adventurous as we turned her when MC (We) met her. John is a man of getting things what he wants and he'll do anything to get it. It's only a matter of time he reveals his knowledge to MC (Us) and Nicole about their love affair to them.

3. That scene is unavoidable, no matter what choices you will choose. Don't get me wrong that scene hurt me too. But it goes to show that Nicole hasn't fully accepted her feelings towards MC (Us) yet. I believe the best way to show Nicole's true feelings towards the MC (Us) is for her to say, "I love you." Because as I've watched movies, TV shows, read books and I heard from people that's the definitive answer on how you feel to the person you love.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Agora mesmo

Let's not forget the other ones

I'll be updating links a soon update become available. So please Stay Calm and Civil.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Agora mesmo

Let's not forget the other ones

I'll be updating links a soon update become available. So please Stay Calm and Civil.
Thanks 4 the share! :)

4.30 star(s) 211 Votes