ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
2k is nice but nowhere close to that whose name shan't be mentioned on this thread.
The main issue I've got with this game is it seems that OrbOrigin never gotten better at his job. No animations, similar environments over and over etc etc. And lately, the story seems to be going nowhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's my main issue. This one should've been either finished or given some kind of "Season 2" spark years ago. Instead, we're still in "Does he know that we fuck his wife" stage. Come on)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The main issue I've got with this game is it seems that OrbOrigin never gotten better at his job. No animations, similar environments over and over etc etc. And lately, the story seems to be going nowhere.

That's my main issue. This one should've been either finished or given some kind of "Season 2" spark years ago. Instead, we're still in "Does he know that we fuck his wife" stage. Come on)
It's probably why there is "supporter" stagnation and you see no jumps and is mostly an even line of support for the last couple of years.

pmuser

Jul 4, 2021
Loading up the newer version and loading the game from the previous version, it comes up with the code error page... Does that hapen to anyone else?

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
It's probably why there is "supporter" stagnation and you see no jumps and is mostly an even line of support for the last couple of years.
I honestly don't get it, at times. 1,5-2k USD/per month is a good amount of money in most countries, unless it's US or top european economics(Norway etc).
I could understand if you work 1 year on 1-2 updates and get 100 bucks of it - for sure that'd put your enthusiasm down, but when you had success right at the start and your concept works - come on=/

Reactions: guedes737

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I honestly don't get it, at times. 1,5-2k USD/per month is a good amount of money in most countries, unless it's US or top european economics(Norway etc).
I could understand if you work 1 year on 1-2 updates and get 100 bucks of it - for sure that'd put your enthusiasm down, but when you had success right at the start and your concept works - come on=/
Yeah, if you check (I know it is not 100% accurate) the graph, they are close to $100K for lifetime and $20K yearly, and hell that is pretty good especially if this is just a side gig, as I'm not sure if they do this full-time or not. Most countries especially if it's extra income, $1600 extra a month is substantial.

There are just some games that are going to get crazy and I do mean crazy amount of support, and some just aren't or just be in the middle (like this game), not sure anything could change that at this point in this game's life cycle.

Reactions: guedes737

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
Yeah, if you check (I know it is not 100% accurate) the graph, they are close to $100K for lifetime and $20K yearly, and hell that is pretty good especially if this is just a side gig, as I'm not sure if they do this full-time or not. Most countries especially if it's extra income, $1600 extra a month is substantial.

There are just some games that are going to get crazy and I do mean crazy amount of support, and some just aren't or just be in the middle (like this game), not sure anything could change that at this point in this game's life cycle.

In all honesty, recipe for success is written all over: have at least mediocre graphics+anims, theme should be either incest/fake-cest or NTR(second one is way harder to get into mainstream, but gets more and more people on the bandwagon with each year, it seems) and more or less coherent writing - and there you have it. Oh, and momma with big boobs is a must.

But, at some kind of time stretch, whether it's a month or a year - there comes a point when the game either goes all the way up or stays in it's midtier, depending on the artist. Good example of that is "My Pleasure" - dudes were on their way to the top and somehow bottled it. Just like this title. Sadness.

Last edited:

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022

Especially now, with this last update teasing
This new narrative development seems to contradict the "2-3 updates 'till the end" theory.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of A Mother's Love Part14PLUS.

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.30 star(s) 211 Votes