Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Question, in the walkthrough it states

Nicole enters, and if Nicole has allowed you to casually say her name, a QTE occurs.
- Greet Her Normally / John will remember this option
- Greet Her By Her Name / John will remember this option

What exactly are the requirements for Nicole to allow you to casually use her name? Because it mine it just defaults to Mrs. Heavens
You need to always pick option to calls her "Nicole" instead of "Mrs. Heavens" since day eight / part 3.
You have to be on the high corruption path as well. One of the scenes where you call her nicole doesn't happen on the low corruption path.

Reactions: euphoriquelaborieux

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
That's not ntr.
Mom ntr is a genre and I would see the antagonist John corrupting your mom to fit that genre. Now it might all be teasing and never actually happen. The way it was setup to start in this update is really convoluted and stupid and felt super forced. Could all just be teasing or avoidable. I guess we'll just have to see.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
That's not ntr.
Man, I see NTR as a more comprehensive issue, like the MC may not be interested in his mother, but she is a person he loves and wants to protect and the antagonist wants to corrupt and degrade the MC's loved ones. I never complained about other characters because they weren't important to the MC, but the mother is another story, doesn't always need to be a sexual relationship or a romantic relationship, but any important person in the MC's life is what I consider NTR, let's think along this path, your mother who is married to your father and you love you mom is kidnapped by someone and corrupted to become a sexual object or someting else, you wouldn't be mad about that? or you'd be fine with them doing that to your mother? NTR was very condensed into a single style where the MC's love interest is stolen, but I think the term NTR should be more comprehensive and add family members as well, like you may not be romantically interested in a loved one but you love that person and don't want that this happens to her. I know it's just a game, but you start to have an attachment to the characters you play with over time that what hepen to me i don't nw if you is the same or any other.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AMothersLove-P14Plus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Man, I see NTR as a more comprehensive issue, like the MC may not be interested in his mother, but she is a person he loves and wants to protect and the antagonist wants to corrupt and degrade the MC's loved ones. I never complained about other characters because they weren't important to the MC, but the mother is another story, doesn't always need to be a sexual relationship or a romantic relationship, but any important person in the MC's life is what I consider NTR, let's think along this path, your mother who is married to your father and you love you mom is kidnapped by someone and corrupted to become a sexual object or someting else, you wouldn't be mad about that? or you'd be fine with them doing that to your mother? NTR was very condensed into a single style where the MC's love interest is stolen, but I think the term NTR should be more comprehensive and add family members as well, like you may not be romantically interested in a loved one but you love that person and don't want that this happens to her. I know it's just a game, but you start to have an attachment to the characters you play with over time that what hepen to me i don't nw if you is the same or any other.
I mean I just don't get it, is someones mother getting remarried makes the son a cuckold? Did the step-dad cucked the son because he married the mom? Is it the same with the daughter as well? Did the stepdad cuck the daughter because he married the mother?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Words have meaning. NTR is specifically the main character being cheated on.

4.30 star(s) 211 Votes