Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Let's see, I go after Chloe's mom. I then get NTR'd by the teacher and I do not get to have sex with Nicole. Who think's of these games??? I now find out the game is over, what a waste of time. That's what I get for not looking closer on page one under notes. Live and learn, but one thing I do know is that this Dev. will never get my money. Telle est la vie.

DeisEsMachine

Feb 19, 2018
Let's see, I go after Chloe's mom. I then get NTR'd by the teacher and I do not get to have sex with Nicole. Who think's of these games??? I now find out the game is over, what a waste of time. That's what I get for not looking closer on page one under notes. Live and learn, but one thing I do know is that this Dev. will never get my money. Telle est la vie.
Sorry to hear that. Fortunately, I go after Chloe's mom, get NTR'd by Beeman (since the MC is being a JERK to Chloe) but I did creampied Nicole in the garage. It's not about a bad game, it's about your bad decisions. Try again

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Nope, when I played the scene, I had the "Leave" option. It's just you need to be a JERK to Chloe. If you somehow balance being nice and jerk, then I think you'll be forced to watched it.
I'll freely admit I was a little drunk when I played through that scene so I may be mis-remembering being able to leave or not. Not going to do it again to check. I wouldn't have played through it at all if I hadn't been drinking. NTR is a huge turn off for me.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So what are the option to get rid of the mom ? i never liked her. i want to avoid anything with her just the daughter.

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Yes the game forces you to watch if you go that route, no option to bust them or to leave.
As far as I remember, you can leave after they kiss, without watching them have sex. But then you do not get to have sex with Nicole. But you can still dump Chloe later. I don't know if watching them "in action" result in any more consequences.
I'd rather the first sex with Nicole not be a revenge sex. So, I won't take that path. I just did it to have a look at the sex scene but I will not pursue it to the end. I have a feeling that more there will be many more sex scenes with Nicole in the future.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i think this game needs to be continued, not only do 3 parts but make this game a large Project, the people seem to like it and this can be the start of a good Project rather than cut it short like he did with the others. :love:

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
i think this game needs to be continued, not only do 3 parts but make this game a large Project, the people seem to like it and this can be the start of a good Project rather than cut it short like he did with the others. :love:
Well I first thought it was supposed to be a 2 parts project, the way it ends on the 2nd part, clearly is more to come, so yes I agree with you, hope it continues for a while.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
This removes the ntr?
you can avoid cloe cheating on you if you play nice with her and go to her dates etc, the guys that are talking about ntr is because they rejected cloe all the time so what do they expect?

btw if those guys continue with the ntr they are never going to get much support, they may have some support from ntr lovers but if u check the best devs, all the games in the top dont have ntr in it.

Reactions: Idkanythingsmarter
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes