silencekman

Jan 14, 2018
it's great game of best contents

but it's being big weakness.

1. too fast story

2. no audio - most of novel style's weakness

3. too short sex scene - it's most of novel style's weakness , too

4. title and cover image. - most of people perhaps ignore this game because of title & image ( it's being guessed simple game & low contents )

if this things are solved, ( and more focusing pr ( this is having great contents and story ) ) this game will have more supporter in the patron section of novel style game

+ new character must making more beauty & charming. most of other failed game making ugly ch.

it's very stupid thing.

(ex. the twist, man of the house etc.. )

똑같은 시간과 돈을 투자해서 사람들에게 외면받는 캐릭터를 만드는 멍청한 짓을 과거에도, 지금도, 앞으로도
행하는 바보들은 계속 있을 것이다

캐릭터의 매력은 게임의 성공여부를 결정하는 매우 큰 요소임에도 못생기고 매력없는 캐릭터를 만드니 게임이 인기가 있을리가 없지.

내가 이 게임을 해보자고 생각한 이유도 엄마 캐릭터가 호감이 가기 때문이었다

아니였으면 이 게임을 지금도 나는 그저 무시했을 것이다.

Jujitsism123

Apr 2, 2019
Every time there's an update i have to start from the beginning, which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for that annoying mini-game in the beginning

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
this is currently my fav game. always awesome content and lots of scenes. this dude people should support. always a great update.

WoodyGB

May 5, 2017
Every time there's an update i have to start from the beginning, which wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for that annoying mini-game in the beginning
The saves for the previous versions exist but are simply not found by the NEW version due to the dev coding a different save location with each edition.
I simply start the most recent version ... this creates the new save file directory ...then copy across All the previous saves.

C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

I currently have 3 Mothers Love save directories.

AMothersLovePt1-1549132012
AMothersLovePt2-1552114274
AMothersLovePt3-1555208249

This could possibly be avoided if the dev stopped changing the save location in the options file.

define config.save_directory = "AMothersLovePt3-1555208249"

Instead of making a new save directory ...as above ...he could perhaps alter the line to....

define config.save_directory = "AMothersLove"

Reactions: KayDraemon

Lord Levi

Jul 27, 2017
As much as I love the mother I pray that there is an ending with Marilyn she is at the moment amazing I say that cuz I'm not sure she won't back stab MC but we'll have to see

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"rutted" made me giggle lol
If I recall correctly she blackmails the MC to do a live show with her I will avoid her this time to see if something changes
I restarted and just decided to give her whatever she wanted just like the gf and not only was she less cunty but she even distracted the gf so I could breed her mother. Like irl it's just best to give her what she wants.:sneaky:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
As much as I love the mother I pray that there is an ending with Marilyn she is at the moment amazing I say that cuz I'm not sure she won't back stab MC but we'll have to see
Oh she definitely has some ulterior motive or she could be just a freak that like watching people have sex and read minds.

Reactions: Lord Levi
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes