Canade

Sep 26, 2018
there was always going to be a route for Cloe and that has not changed, atleast he did not mention anything about that, so nope, dunno if this is a bug because they rushed the fix or maybe this is for opening for a 3some xD, i hope is the later lol
sandwiched by mother and daughter ~wooooo~
I hope so, that would be awesome.

ciroxxx

Mar 9, 2018
Still can't load my game, even after the "fix" version. Any fix to this? i would like to restart from my save :(

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Here's my unofficial Android port of A Mother's Love [Part 1-4 Fixed]
This port is unfortunately not compatible with my previous version. The reason for this is that my previous port was updated with the Plus version, and saves from the Plus version does not seem to be compatible with the non-plus version. If you played the port I made before I updated to the Plus version, saves might work. You can find the old saves at "Android/data/com.amotherslove", and you can transfer them to "Android/data/cldd.amotherslove".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To make this clear for the people that downloads without reading "long" messages:
!!! THIS PORT IS NOT SAVEGAME COMPATIBLE WITH PREVIOUS VERSION !!!

DOWNLOAD (187MB)

- - - -
(x86_64 version will be uploaded if requested. @ me if you need it)

Please report any bugs in a private message, and I will try to solve it as fast as possible.

If you like this game, consider supporting the developers on . This port wouldn't exist without them!

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
This update was really good, dunno if you guys noticed but if you just sleep with Nicole in the hospital instead of taking the payment she thanks the MC for being there with her the next day, if you still Chloe boyfriend you have a nice scene with Nicole or Chloe when they went to buy new clothes, i played the NTR route as well and i was disappointed that MC dances with Chloe, i was really hoping for spending time Marilyn or Beeman wife if you already dumped her, but anyways Nicole will always be the queen of the show, that woman is amazing!

VJG

Aug 29, 2018
please anyone give me save just after mini game- first part. I tried several times but not able to clear. I am playing on laptop.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
please anyone give me save just after mini game- first part. I tried several times but not able to clear. I am playing on laptop.
The fight scene? it should be easy on a laptop when the prompt comes up just press Dodge and counter twice

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
no, just after starting new game, when her mom catch mc
Just click "left step" and "right step" fast until it says "*Squeak*" (don't even need to stop clicking, or move mouse) then the MC thinks "(Hmmm.looks like the door is open)". You haven't failed then, you have succeeded. It's not a hard "mini-game"

kirz

May 24, 2017

Here is the updated official walkthrough for A Mother's love!

We hope that this walkthrough can be understandable. If there's any question regarding the walkthrough or anything in general about the game feel free to message us at
OfficialOrbOrigin@hotmail or drop a message here on our Patreon page.

Thank You All

Can you get the Part4Plus? It's already on Patreon.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
i have one question what happens if i decide to keep both the girls? they fight or what? just curious :ROFLMAO: i want to see a good cat fight.
We don't know that yet, the story hasn't gotten there yet...

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes