smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Are you sure ? i think i had high score with her.and she caught nicole and still groped her breast in my game. and then left.
Yeah i am sure, this is from the walkthrough:
"Lower than two Points on Marilyn
Marilyn will walk over and greet Nicole and John. As Nicole reaches over to offer Marilyn a drink, Nicole slips and Marilyn catches Nicole
At that time, Nicole breast is on Marilyn's hand and Marilyn sneaks a squeeze or two before helping Nicole Up ",
it seems that the only way to be safe is to be her cam buddy and always be nice with her, defend her when someone say anything about her, since i do like her its not a big deal for me, i will only change my mind about her if she actually try to fuck things up between MC and Nicole, them i go full torches and pitchforks.

Gunvald

Jun 7, 2017
I've played with the game and I am very impressed with it. Nicole is just wonderful, her story is well written and doesn't make you feel like she's like any other MILF's you've seen in other games. Her daughter, Chloe however is a god damn mess. She's so out of character and quite mind boggling in fact. Why on earth would she enjoy a rough unprotected sex from the fat oaf but doesn't enjoy it when she was with the MC? I feel like her character is the same as her father who only wanted a partner (Significant Other) just for the sake of having them as a trophy. Don't get me wrong because I don't hate her, in fact, I pity her, because she is the victim out of this, but her character after you keep rejecting her is just distasteful. Marilyn, however comes like a mystery to me. I just can't predict her motive for making the MC dance on her hand. She also kinda scares me because she is a walking time bomb. Imagine if someday she suddenly blackmails the MC in to something very despicable... The very thought of it is very frightening. Now for John, I'm getting the vibe that if I make the wrong move that will ruin his reputation, he would most likely try to ruin the MC's life and utterly destroy it. John's offer about taking the MC under his wing feels like a trap because He's most likely trying to determine just what kind of person the MC is. As for the rest of the other characters, I really couldn't care any less.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2018
You've kind of just described 90% of ( male) protagonists in these games. I mean,think about all the things MC is doing here.
I never once said, or even implied, that the MC wasn't trash. I also never said anything about any other games.

Marilyn should be judged on her actions alone, not how she stacks up to other characters. And her actions have shown that she is a truly terrible person who shows no remorse for the awful things she does, and has no empathy for anyone. If you want to try and defend her, then do it. Explain how the things she does aren't completely horrible.

Kutkh

Mar 7, 2018
What an update! Game is expanding it's variety, it kinda good to see foot fetish imo. I hope there will be more. And this last scene man.. I really dont want to be busted by Chloe..

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
this is a torrent for the PART 4 PLUS FIXED verison(pc+mac+android+walkthrough) enjoy it!(some adds and sites links added)

by the way, if you play the part 3 plus, and the save can't work in part4, you can try this version.
----------------------------
this version add the more game option on the menu, if you don't want it,you can unzip the restore file in game folder View attachment restore.zip

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
about Marilyn and Nicole... she may become MC's rival, and I quote from the walkthrough:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then i must have screwed something in previous chapter i thought i was on her friendly terms always did what she asked and still it was not enough. maybe i need to recheck what option i chosen or try it with the walktrue nexttime thanks for the heads up.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Are you kidding things between the MC and Nicole are hotting even more especially after that ending if it is them Chloe walked in on I'd rather have that than the Chloe and beeman stuff which has been poorly done.
you just do not want to see Chloe get D on by Beeman. Snowflake tears are the best.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
We still dunno if Chloe catch them or some other couple, at least until this uptade be her boyfriend was the best option since you got the best scenes with Nicole in that route(in my opinion), but with Nicole now having fellings for the MC and with Beeman wife being all flirting with the MC, fine she can go for the boar man and boar man can have pumpkin face girl, as long we got Nicole and Abi who cares for those two, i only use her to get the best scenes with Nicole anyways

• Thinking Face
Reactions: iMagnor and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
We still dunno if Chloe catch them or some other couple, at least until this uptade be her boyfriend was the best option since you got the best scenes with Nicole in that route(in my opinion), but with Nicole now having fellings for the MC and with Beeman wife being all flirting with the MC, fine she can go for the boar man and boar man can have pumpkin face girl, as long we got Nicole and Abi who cares for those two, i only use her to get the best scenes with Nicole anyways
Chloe has caught them for sure no doubt about it I've checked the scenes again and the only real clue that gives it away is Nicoles hairstyle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unless it's someone with the same hairstyle as Nicole but also Chloe says something about noticing her fingernails, either way, it's not good especially for Nicole the guilt of betraying her daughter with her own boyfriend (if we haven't split up) is going to get very messy and making Nicole very distant :(

Reactions: Only4You
4.30 star(s) 207 Votes