Dongus420

May 21, 2018
I downloaded the mac version via nopy and it won't let me unzip it.

Anyone else getting this?

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

A Mother's Love [Part 1-5] [OrbOrigin] - Original Size: 5GB

Download Win (141MB): - - - -
Download Mac (133MB): - - -
(MY FIRST TRY WITH MAC VERSION)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wutang5508

Jul 10, 2017
For those that cannot wait - I've compressed using 80% quality and unren and added the 100% Transparent goodness. Please place this onto the better used file sharing systems as I cannot keep the link active for long, and do not know how Onedrive will react with multiple access just like Googledrive does.

Good game so far.
152Mb zipped and 207Mb extraced.
Win : - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Do I go to the hospital to just sleep with Nicole or take the payment or do I not go there at all, is there any consequence for those choices?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
For those that cannot wait - I've compressed using 80% quality and unren and added the 100% Transparent goodness. Please place this onto the better used file sharing systems as I cannot keep the link active for long, and do not know how Onedrive will react with multiple access just like Googledrive does.
Good game so far.
Win :
Thanks a lot man, you are savior!!
There was no chance for me to download these 5gb from mega :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017

Good game so far.
Win : - - - -
5GB file download. Thank the gods for sending us a hero.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes