Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
You are making it sound like it's incoherent but it's not a few typing errors give or take. Here I thought it was something serious judging by these posts.
I never said it was incoherent at all. In fact in one of my first posts I said it was readable. It's one of those games that doesn't really have any big grammatical problems, but there are a lot of little things, that for me personally, add up.

Korentin

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
You are making it sound like it's incoherent but it's not a few typing errors give or take. Here I thought it was something serious judging by these posts.
Its not incoherent but its more than typing errors, the sentence structure and certain expressions gets quite funny sometimes.

But as Nicole says - "I tolerate" :)

There are certainly much worse examples on the site.

Reactions: Micha.el

Tranquil Rain

Jul 8, 2018
Nicole single handedly runs this game, Chloe has almost no good redeeming features, while she looks good that's about it (compared to Nicole she is shit). I feel ntr chloe is canon honestly, I can't even be bother to do vanilla version of her. Already ranted about how stupid she so I won't go there, but whether or not Marilyn had a hand in it (is this actually a theory on here?) while it could explain a little I doubt its true.

Anyways hopefully next update moves on from this ignorance of characters, I thought Nicole finally knew and shit was gonna move on but nope get fucked I guess. Though I have a feeling the husband knows everything, especially knowing he seems to know about mc and chloe not dating/getting along but still wants him in the company (and to top it off he is making chloe move afterwards). I think he wants mc to continue his shit and doesn't give a shit about him fucking his wife.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Its not incoherent but its more than typing errors, the sentence structure and certain expressions gets quite funny sometimes.

But as Nicole says - "I tolerate" :)

There are certainly much worse examples on the site.
That's probably because it translates differently with other languages but as it's been said this is hardly the worst for that there are some games out there that are pretty much unplayable.

what is difference between normal and sky walker version?
The other one uses the force :p

• Haha
Reactions: arkypoub

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Marilyn is bar far my fave but progress there is slow as fuck. but Marilyn is awesome.
Ofcourse, she's a lesbian, that's why . But I would love to see her pussy getting fucked by MC, a lesbian having straight sex is a turn-on for me, the same way a gay banging a woman

killa34mam

Jan 31, 2019
hopefully ntr is not canon as the owner said its aviodable but if NTR is unaviodable then i wont play more parts ntr makes me vomit

Reactions: cib64

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hopefully ntr is not canon as the owner said its aviodable but if NTR is unaviodable then i wont play more parts ntr makes me vomit
Then you might want to avoid games tagged with ntr.

You play a guy with a girlfriend fucking a married woman who also has other people interested.

There is a scene between Nicole and her husband where she sucks his dick and I highly doubt the girlfriend will be too happy about the guy fucking her mother which will probably lead to shit hitting the fan.

The dad is also fucking his secretary and probably all the other women that work there judging by the cult like status going on.

Simply put, MC isn't the only one doing any fucking.

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
NTR is avoidable, you just have to be careful how much you ignore/decline doing stuff with Chloe. What (I assume) that user meant by saying it was canon was that they consider it to be canon, so basically headcanon (meaning that they consider the path where Chloe cheats on you to be the true path in their mind, even though there is no true path in the game, as it's very choice dependent).

killa34mam

Jan 31, 2019
Then you might want to avoid games tagged with ntr.

You play a guy with a girlfriend fucking a married woman who also has other people interested.

There is a scene between Nicole and her husband where she sucks his dick and I highly doubt the girlfriend will be too happy about the guy fucking her mother which will probably lead to shit hitting the fan.

The dad is also fucking his secretary and probably all the other women that work there judging by the cult like status going on.

Simply put, MC isn't the only one doing any fucking.
Yes, i do avoid them but the tag in this game said its aviodable so im trusting that hopefully all goes well as people said

killa34mam

Jan 31, 2019
NTR is avoidable, you just have to be careful how much you ignore/decline doing stuff with Chloe. What (I assume) that user meant by saying it was canon was that they consider it to be canon, so basically headcanon (meaning that they consider the path where Chloe cheats on you to be the true path in their mind, even though there is no true path in the game, as it's very choice dependent).
well said thanks you clarifying

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes