REGUser

Jul 5, 2018
Nicole NEEDS to get pregnant with MC since that would be the BIGGEST moral test for her and it is hot af having this supposed "teen" get this trophy wife, a woman WAY out of his league.
They need to make MC the man of the house and cuck John or just remove him completely.

We need to see Nicole battle with herself and then be seduced/corrupted by MC until she realises her life is with MC and she wants to become the mother of his children.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
They need to make MC the man of the house and cuck John or just remove him completely.
John has to go cheating on Nicole is unacceptable in my eyes but if that happens the MC is going to have to man up pretty fast and be the provider for Nicole a woman like her needs to be treated like a Queen :love:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

A Mother's Love - Walkthrough ! (Part 5 Included)
Here is the updated official walkthrough for A Mother's love!
We hope that this walkthrough can be understandable. If there's any question regarding the walkthrough or anything in general about the game feel free to message us at
OfficialOrbOrigin@hotmail or drop a message here on our Patreon page.
Thank You All

Warning SPOILER Contains in the Walkthrough

Last edited:

kirz

May 24, 2017

A Mother's Love - Walkthrough ! (Part 5 Included)
Here is the updated official walkthrough for A Mother's love!
We hope that this walkthrough can be understandable. If there's any question regarding the walkthrough or anything in general about the game feel free to message us at
OfficialOrbOrigin@hotmail or drop a message here on our Patreon page.
Thank You All

Warning SPOILER Contains in the Walkthrough

Link is only for Patreon. Please upload it to anywhere else.

zeejay25

Jan 28, 2018
Okay. This is one game that makes me excited for more updates! Weird thing is I want Marilyn more than Nicole...

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
What´s the deal with the old savegames? I don´t get it from the thread, any help would be great, thx in advance. My last version was 3.3. I do copy the the old save-games into the new "games/saves" directory. When loading the old saves the games crashes right away... What is my mistake here?

probably your save comes from the plus version so it's not compatible with the normal version you downloaded ... the solution in my opinion is 2, the first is that you wait for the plus version (which I'm doing too) but in in this case you have to re-download the right version of the game, the second is that you have to replay the new update from scratch so that if you make new saves during the game, they will be compatible ONLY with the normal version in the future ... I hope I was clear enough

Reactions: Rince556

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
Last edited:

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Normally I'd agree with that and yes both are hot but Marilyn went were no man or woman should go and said that she wanted Nicole for herself no stealing unless it's us the MC :p
Women want a of things in relationships. They rarely get everything they want! :)

I like that idea (y) or they could have at least made her look a bit more like Nicole and less like her dad :LOL:
I am an outlier. Chloe is hot in her own way. She's 50% John's horniness and 50% Nicole's repressed sexual desire.

Reactions: Mormont

Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
I'm trying to play that NTR route where Chloe and MC are still together (the one where you have to avoid Chloe but keep her happy). Seems like I can't get enough Avoid points due to the event on Day 2 not triggering. In a walkthrough it goes like this:
Returning home, if you decline Chloe's bowling date earlier that day then she'll pay you a visit
- Send Her Home / Gain 2 points for Avoiding Chloe
- Stay With Me / By letting her stay with you for the night you'll lose the chance to join Marilyn's night live cam show
- Get Sexual / Recieve Blowjob act from Chloe
- Imagine Nicole / Gain 3 points for corrupting Nicole
I remember seeing this scene before but in this current update (part 5) I'm unable to see it no matter what I try. Does anyone else have this problem or maybe I'm doing something wrong?

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
looks like for some reason the dev wants nicole pregnant
wont that screw up the game even more then it already is

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes