redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
yes i played it from the start when mc get the option to accept john offer and stay the night the day after this error popup -ps i play non ntr route still with the chloe and nicole

I honestly don't know what kind of error it is but if in the error window below it gives you the possibility to ignore the error as well as go back, try to ignore the error and see what happens, maybe it keeps you going in the game

Don-Daddy

May 6, 2017
I honestly don't know what kind of error it is but if in the error window below it gives you the possibility to ignore the error as well as go back, try to ignore the error and see what happens, maybe it keeps you going in the game
yeah i tried that but it keep popping thank you for your help maybe i will wait for the version 6 maybe this will be fix

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Part1-9_Plus Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
yeah i tried that but it keep popping thank you for your help maybe i will wait for the version 6 maybe this will be fix

no friend ... maybe you're right when you say that with the new version it will have solved the problem ... let's wait for some hero to load the 0.6 plus version and hope for the best :p :p :p

Reactions: Don-Daddy

wolverinee

Jun 18, 2019
the update was amazing as expected worth the wait hope the next update comes soon and we get some fun with abi haha :p

Last edited:
Reactions: jenn20

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Does Part 6 require a fresh start? Saves don't seem to be compatible? Or is it a problem with the compressed version?

NVM - this is Part 2 - a whole new chapter. Played into it and see a new story...sorry for the confusion...

NVNVM - it IS a restart - and I have to start from the beginning again...o well - this one is worth it...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Christ P Bacon

bebo92

Oct 12, 2019
I liked the story a too much, even though I haven't finished it yet. :love: :love:
also liked the drawing of the mother (y)(y) , but I don't like the drawing of the girlfriend :rolleyes:
as well bad animation I don't know if that's because I'm playing the compact version

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
Part Sox has came out but no Android version. We need that asap please and thank u. I supported the dev but I don't think the dev makes Android versions atm

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Part Sox has came out but no Android version. We need that asap please and thank u. I supported the dev but I don't think the dev makes Android versions atm
Try scrolling up this very same page...reading the thread before posting is always recommended...

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Nice to see this game comeback and a great update as usual.

Nicole being a goddess as usual is a plus but I appreciate the story progress this update.

Probably one of the rare games that I prefer to only have one girl not because the other girls are ugly but Nicole is just a vulnerable goddess you want to protect and not hurt.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes