CaptMorgan76

May 10, 2018
Ok.. CLEARLY I'm not the only one have MAJOR problems with this new update and saves! Let me know when one of you fine people figure this out so I can continue without having to remember every little choice I made.. I'd hate to trashcan this game now after all this time.

Reactions: tossler

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
thats crazy im mad this chole ho still putting the mc on the condom trial making him fuck like a turtle but on ntr the teacher just says nope and goes wild on her and all of sudden she fucking raw and dont want it slow :WaitWhat: let me go up to her and just say im fucking your mother please the ntr chole is better than loyal one and im not even with her aint that something

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Can a hero share a working save in all routes cus my saves are all shit and not working helppp
Resultado de imagen de we are not worthy gif

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
thats crazy im mad this chole ho still putting the mc on the condom trial making him fuck like a turtle but on ntr the teacher just says nope and goes wild on her and all of sudden she fucking raw and dont want it slow :WaitWhat: let me go up to her and just say im fucking your mother please the ntr chole is better than loyal one and im not even with her aint that something
That's what you get with NTR games. People are prudish with you always end up being sluts with the other person.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Ok, I have to say that the Update was great and nice. Nicole looks like an angel with her beautiful eys and smile and her body. And now it is hinted,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What is great now is, that you can look now, what you states are with Nicole or Chloe.

But what bothered me a Little, was that all of my saves were gone. Especially since I played two routes.
But what surprised me is that I still know what the love route with Nicole was like. :D

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Old saves don't work??
Nope. At first I got Angry. But you can go to the Chapter selection and start to Play from then on. I started at Ch./Part 7. Then you will be asked about your game history. You can choose it. Fortunately, I remembered it how I played. But now, after I choose the right things, I finally managed to get Chloe to cheat me with the walrus. So I got rid of her and Marylin has no wet dreams about Nicole.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Anus Mundi

Nov 27, 2018
Ok.. CLEARLY I'm not the only one have MAJOR problems with this new update and saves!
Same here. Regarding the errors i get, the devs added at least two new variables to the game:

"CallingNicoleName"
"DayCount"

So i guess you have to start a new game or pick one of the chapter selections.

AereGo

Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, some kind of import would be really appreciated. Or at least a small update to the old version to view your choices. Most of the choices are forgotten and some doesn't make any sense. Like this one:
1583135280294.png
What the hell does this even mean?

Last edited:

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, some kind of import would be really appreciated. Or at least a small update to the old version to view your choices. Most of the choices are forgotten and some doesn't make any sense. Like this one:
View attachment 574078
What the hell does this even mean?
That"s why there is a `reveal stats` menu , this option gives friendship point with Marilyn. If you make a wrong choice then roll back and make it right.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Quick question. Are corruption points good for the love route? What do they do?
You get slightly different scenes based on corruption. High corruption...is well...corruption. You want low corruption for the love route. My corruption route is around +25 corruption points and my love route is around -25, there is quite the point gap.

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos
4.30 star(s) 210 Votes