Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I made a gallery mod for this game (up to CH 7) but don't have enough posts in this forum to post it yet. Any interest in me posting it?
Well if you've made a mod for the game then go for it I'm sure someone will use it there is usually someone that asks so go ahead

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Please anyone help. How do I use my ch-6 saves in ch-7?
As already mentioned here several times, old save files no longer work in CH7. You have to start the chapter selection (and answer some questions). Or maybe someone shares a save file for you.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
As already mentioned here several times, old save files no longer work in CH7. You have to start the chapter selection (and answer some questions). Or maybe someone shares a save file for you.
can anyone share saves files for me having full points with Nicole? I tried it but I can't reach the right points and the story is progressing a little different than it should.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
can anyone share saves files for me having full points with Nicole? I tried it but I can't reach the right points and the story is progressing a little different than it should.
But you make the choices if you pick the latest chapter you really can't go wrong with the options just pick what you think is best you really don't need a save.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
But you make the choices if you pick the latest chapter you really can't go wrong with the options just pick what you think is best you really don't need a save.
Also, "full points" is meaningless. Some scenes / choices are only available if lust is high enough, and some are only available if lust is below a certain threshold. Points can also mean increasing the chance Chloe stays your girlfriend or that she cheats on you. They can also refer to your relationship with Marilyn. Just go through the choices you're asked with Chapter Select and consult the WT to know which choices give the outcome you want.

GUPTAJI

Dec 15, 2018
Also, "full points" is meaningless. Some scenes / choices are only available if lust is high enough, and some are only available if lust is below a certain threshold. Points can also mean increasing the chance Chloe stays your girlfriend or that she cheats on you. They can also refer to your relationship with Marilyn. Just go through the choices you're asked with Chapter Select and consult the WT to know which choices give the outcome you want.
I kissed Nicole after having dinner and she kissed back but in the ch-7 selection, she pushed me back. So such choices affect the points. What bout this?

Edd28

Sep 2, 2019
hello i have a doubt about is theres going to be a pregnancy path in a future for this game?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
HOW MUCH WITE IN NEXT UPDATE PLS TELL ME
There's no news yet. Since this latest release (Part 7) was made public officially 12 days ago, it will probably be a while before Part 8 is released. I would guess a couple of months at least.

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes