cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
Of course, I know that scene is open for all kind of interpretations I'm just looking at the not so dark version now if the MC had told her about the story of John and Kathy then yeah I'd be much more concerned.
Okay, but untill somebody doesn’t solve part of the equation that shows me Nicole on the run, I’ll keep thinking of a suicide attempt ‘cause of her own guilt. Anyway, you can’t deny that a suicide attempt is adding a little spice to a plot otherwise it’s getting boring.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Okay, but untill somebody doesn’t solve part of the equation that shows me Nicole on the run, I’ll keep thinking of a suicide attempt ‘cause of her own guilt. Anyway, you can’t deny that a suicide attempt is adding a little spice to a plot otherwise it’s getting boring.
Of course, any added drama is good but remember we have kind of been down this route before although it wasn't suicide Nicole had passed out from exhaustion and we all thought the worst back then I think this dev just likes to tease us with those sort of cliffhanger endings.

Reactions: Max1276 and Le Pew

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
There is no drama. Nicole wants to clear her head. She is filled with doubt and guilt. She's been telling MC that she's a married woman and that she has been cheating on him, but now she is starting to doubt everything.
The only question is knowing if MC will catch up on her before she leaves.

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
There is no drama. Nicole wants to clear her head. She is filled with doubt and guilt. She's been telling MC that she's a married woman and that she has been cheating on him, but now she is starting to doubt everything.
The only question is knowing if MC will catch up on her before she leaves.
... he said, with a straight face...
You're so awfully confident about your theory, so much so you seem scared to death, pal! :cool:

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
Of course, any added drama is good but remember we have kind of been down this route before although it wasn't suicide Nicole had passed out from exhaustion and we all thought the worst back then I think this dev just likes to tease us with those sort of cliffhanger endings.
I hope this event isn’t so trivial, ‘cause the game needs new blood, especially since MC is turning out to be a grave disappointment, instead the likes of Nicole’s husband, who’s a real giant even in his ruthlessness.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope this event isn’t so trivial, ‘cause the game needs new blood, especially since MC is turning out to be a grave disappointment, instead the likes of Nicole’s husband, who’s a real giant even in his ruthlessness.
I think he will eventually but you have to remember the MC is still young and a little inexperienced he's got the confidence for it all and in the long run, he will be a much better option than John.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if that whole ocean scene is a big nothing burger. Next release will just pick up after like nothing happened.
It's not a sunshine and rainbows kind of story, and I think (hope) we get to see some cunning and progression in John's scheming this next release. I have to believe John has an Ace up his sleeve in regards to his "trophy wife" Nicole...he's not going to just let things go and say, oh well, I guess a kid in highschool got the best of me :cry:
Like a dude that has been blackmailing and raping women for god knows how long doesn't know how to keep what's going on in house with strict monitoring and snitches placed throughout, to keep his plans from blowing up in his face.
Dark stuff is coming folks, if the Dev keeps to the story already established that is.

Slipperyminx

Feb 9, 2020
I wouldn't be surprised if that whole ocean scene is a big nothing burger. Next release will just pick up after like nothing happened.
It's not a sunshine and rainbows kind of story, and I think (hope) we get to see some cunning and progression in John's scheming this next release. I have to believe John has an Ace up his sleeve in regards to his "trophy wife" Nicole...he's not going to just let things go and say, oh well, I guess a kid in highschool got the best of me :cry:
Like a dude that has been blackmailing and raping women for god knows how long doesn't know how to keep what's going on in house with strict monitoring and snitches placed throughout, to keep his plans from blowing up in his face.
Dark stuff is coming folks, if the Dev keeps to the story already established that is.
This game is pretty dark, I wouldn’t be surprised. If anything happens to the MC’s Mom I’m gonna flip, this game got to me. I know I’m taking it to seriously, but I play these game’s for “entertainment” not for roller coaster of emotions.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Of course it's a nothing burger. He's not going to pull an Acting Lessons and kill off a main LI, especially not the THE LI.

I suspect it's going to be something of a symbolic act, like she's going into the water to cleanse herself of the Nicole she has been and emerge a new Nicole, one who more readily embraces her feelings for the MC and accepts that there is something real happening between them.

freakanime

Oct 14, 2018
Anyone got part 8 that isn't the plus version in mega or nopy?

Don't want to play the plus version since save isn't compatible to the normal version.

cesare.g56

May 31, 2019
Anyone got part 8 that isn't the plus version in mega or nopy?

Don't want to play the plus version since save isn't compatible to the normal version.
You don’t need any save, ‘cause you can start a new game directly from chapter 8, with full stats & gallery.

Johnny Bravo.

May 26, 2017
Damn you sure know how to piss people off when it comes to NTR route even though I haven't played it and I rather not know lol... and besides the mother is 100x hotter than the daughter.

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
OK, ran into a small bug. Searches didn't reveal a solution, and only 1 person that found the same problem.
If this is something that many people found, and a solution is page #whateverthefuck, sorry for wasting everyone's time.
Day 12 (Part 5) Starting at MC's house after the Senior Dance (rode home with Abi).
I'm on the path where Chloe is still my GF, and she comes over to drop off a new outfit for me(MC).
Chloe shows up, offers the bag with the outfit, and the screen goes black with <Image 'Outfit4; not found> appears in the upper left corner.
I can continue the story text, but with the black screen the entire time.
Has anyone encountered this, and is there a solution?

XFred

Jul 31, 2019
OK, ran into a small bug. Searches didn't reveal a solution, and only 1 person that found the same problem.
If this is something that many people found, and a solution is page #whateverthefuck, sorry for wasting everyone's time.
Day 12 (Part 5) Starting at MC's house after the Senior Dance (rode home with Abi).
I'm on the path where Chloe is still my GF, and she comes over to drop off a new outfit for me(MC).
Chloe shows up, offers the bag with the outfit, and the screen goes black with <Image 'Outfit4; not found> appears in the upper left corner.
I can continue the story text, but with the black screen the entire time.
Has anyone encountered this, and is there a solution?
Hi Grey Wolf 73
1.- Open the "script five.rpy" with MS Word
2.- Search this "Outfit4" (you will find 3 results)
3.- The first result leave it like this "scene NewOutfit4 with dissolve"
replace the second result with this "scene NewOutfit4_2 with dissolve"
replace the third result with this "scene NewOutfit4 with dissolve"
4.- Save, "CLOSE THE FILE" and play the game
Hope this can help you

Grey Wolf 73

Sep 30, 2018
Hi Grey Wolf 73
1.- Open the "script five.rpy" with MS Word
2.- Search this "Outfit4" (you will find 3 results)
3.- The first result leave it like this "scene NewOutfit4 with dissolve"
replace the second result with this "scene NewOutfit4_2 with dissolve"
replace the third result with this "scene NewOutfit4 with dissolve"
4.- Save, "CLOSE THE FILE" and play the game
Hope this can help you
Thank you very much, kind friend!

4.30 star(s) 210 Votes