TheGhost1612

Jan 2, 2021
Hello everyone i have a question i have -76 with Nicole Corrupt Points :love: Is that the lowest i can go ? :D

Last edited:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Hello everyone i have a question i have -76 with Nicole Corrupt Points :love: Is that the lowest i can go ? :D
Well there are more Updates comming. So I think you can go lower ;)

But I have a question: Is the dialouge different, when you play the love or corruption route with Nicole? Because I am playing the love Route.

TGafy

May 14, 2020

But I have a question: Is the dialouge different, when you play the love or corruption route with Nicole? Because I am playing the love Route.
It's been awhile since I last played this.. From what I remember with love, Nicole is more accepting of the MC and with corruption, MC needs to put more effort into doing 'things' with Nicole. So to answer your question, yes, there are some dialogue differences and even a few exclusive scenes for a chosen route. Storyline's still being steered in the same direction at the moment, and IMO, I preferred the love route more anyway.

Reactions: Taker Fan

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It has been so long since the last update, I may have to play the game again just to refresh my memory. Anyone want to bet after four months of waiting, that the next update will have maybe 5-10 minutes of game play?
Never fails with the good stories, once you finally get to the meat and potatoes of the story, releases get longer and longer, and next thing you know....abandoned.

Hope I'm wrong, but we'll see.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It has been so long since the last update, I may have to play the game again just to refresh my memory. Anyone want to bet after four months of waiting, that the next update will have maybe 5-10 minutes of game play?
Never fails with the good stories, once you finally get to the meat and potatoes of the story, releases get longer and longer, and next thing you know....abandoned.

Hope I'm wrong, but we'll see.
The updates for this game never last 5-10 minutes, no matter how long they take to be done, so I think you'll lose that bet.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019

Well if you ask me i would recommend selecting dialogues which you think you would have selected normally, i mean not going full fledged love or corruption route and believe me you will love it, slightly sweet slightly sour kind of relationship.
PS: the story is in no sense normal but the choices can be made wrt normal life.

Reactions: Taker Fan

TheGhost1612

Jan 2, 2021

Yes i also play the Love route but like Others said there are some Different Dialogues and scenes. But Its all about your Feelings to know whats Good Bad and Wrong. Go With The Flow and let your Feelings decide is the Best Option i think ;)

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So I just completed a mostly Love route. I usually start with a bit of corruption to get things going, but finished with mostly the love route at -37... I actually like that number as I am a Kevin Smith fan, so I felt it definitely is appropriate for me lol.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Yes i also play the Love route but like Others said there are some Different Dialogues and scenes. But Its all about your Feelings to know whats Good Bad and Wrong. Go With The Flow and let your Feelings decide is the Best Option i think ;)
I also play the love route. First I started playing the corruption route till Update 5. But it wasn´t really my thing. So I started new and now I am playing the love route. But what borthers me, is that MC still not allowed to call her by her first name.

Oh and by the way Chloe is gone. So he only has Nicole.

Reactions: TheGhost1612

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
FAN SIGNS :
Edit : Forgot to attach the glitch one :KEK:

Links :

https://i.imgur.com/tnT1diH.gif
https://i.imgur.com/9C5oaN5.gif
https://i.imgur.com/9rO8sT3.gif
https://i.imgur.com/xFU79X7.gif
https://i.imgur.com/Z1NgyRq.gif

Last edited:

TheGhost1612

Jan 2, 2021
I also play the love route. First I started playing the corruption route till Update 5. But it wasn´t really my thing. So I started new and now I am playing the love route. But what borthers me, is that MC still not allowed to call her by her first name.

yes it would be better if we could call Nicole by her name. But thats going to take some time and problem is that Nicole Does not know What John Does. I hope we can Expose that Idiot John soon or at some point !!! and we can Get Nicole For our Self. So that the love Finaly can become more Complete that we can Give Nicole Finaly what she Deserves. Happyness love for eternity and a verry strong bond with each other. Also that Chloe is going to have a solution and Good Future.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

Well, in the last update she didn't stop him saying her first name when they were having sex in the bathroom and she seemed to actually accept him doing that, from what I can recall. So perhaps that barrier has been broken, at least when the two of them are together in private.

Reactions: CareBearII
Sep 3, 2020

like you I also want to be on the love route. but I don't know which option leads to which route

and all the mod does it shows dialogue options in green

Sep 3, 2020
The love route is the one when all the choices presented to you give you minus points in corruption, she is less corrupted/hostile and thus more towards love. Keep Marilyn as a friend, at least to 7 points or she'll be a lesbian burden in your path instead of being just MC & Nicole you'll have to deal with Marilyn too. As for Chloe, I don't know if one can get rid of her without going to NTR, I'm still keeping her as my MC's girlfriend, affectionate instead of cold albeit spending as little time as possible and not doing much with her but as for a break-up? I'm not entirely sure.
thank you so much

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes