Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Cheating and blackmail is the soul of the game so it is natural the dev gave an NTR route for those interested. Don't really care about Chole she can fuck the entire school if she wants as long as we're not forced with the "oh you're so much bigger than my boyfriend" stuff.

But that doesn't stop us from being an evil cunt, does it? The ideal end would be to ruin Beeman's career and family life and hatefucking Chole while her love-struck mother fingers herself. Having Marilyn on our side as well as securing our place in Chole's dad's company. If we're not the master manipulator by the end it would be really unsatisfying after having to put up with all the drama only to end up with "eh it's Chole's choice". What do you think my fellow fap warriors?

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
One I think. If your relationship with chloe is bad enough you and the glasses girl will overhear them in the detention room and get the option to watch. 1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes! Please! Marylin and Professor for the win!.
Hope we can get more NTR scene in the future!, This game is GREAT!.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Cheating and blackmail is the soul of the game so it is natural the dev gave an NTR route for those interested. Don't really care about Chole she can fuck the entire school if she wants as long as we're not forced with the "oh you're so much bigger than my boyfriend" stuff.

But that doesn't stop us from being an evil cunt, does it? The ideal end would be to ruin Beeman's career and family life and hatefucking Chole while her love-struck mother fingers herself. Having Marilyn on our side as well as securing our place in Chole's dad's company. If we're not the master manipulator by the end it would be really unsatisfying after having to put up with all the drama only to end up with "eh it's Chole's choice". What do you think my fellow fap warriors?
Hope you mean by ruin his family is have Mary use her powers to find his wife so you can take her too? It's only fair that you canuck him since he tried to canuck you first. Hopefully breed her and Mary.

Reactions: Mytez and Alig8r
D

Deleted member 95808

Could be a terrific VN... if a proofreader was given a chance. I get the gist of the story, and it's a good one, but the actual words I'm reading just don't make a lot of sense. Although, I could be persuaded that the writer was going for the "computer-translated-garbled" feel because some of the shit I read seemed like it had to be intentional. It's a mystery. I'm flipping coins hoping to figure it out.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
A Question: Can somebody give me the full NTR Route with Chloe cheating and Nicole is mine. A PM would be nice and I would be very greatfull.

Alig8r

Nov 9, 2018
Hope you mean by ruin his family is have Mary use her powers to find his wife so you can take her too? It's only fair that you canuck him since he tried to canuck you first. Hopefully breed her and Mary.
I meant reveal his affair to his wife and family and making sure he never gets a job in the future. Hitting him with the "you messed with the wrong student you fat fuck".
I'd like to see him try to seduce grown up mature women with that face lol

Although a pregnant teenage daughter would teach him a thing or two about boundaries..
ha... haha.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
U

User_407143

Can't wait for episode 4 or more of this game!! KEEP'EM COMING.

Sam10

May 13, 2017
What is it with unofficial Android versions not being able to get through name option?

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes