MadMax13

May 7, 2018
one of the best fkin games i playd. love the story soo much. i usually skip all the boring nonsense talk in this games, but not at this one, cos this one is something special.

Reactions: Lukasz1

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Please Dev try to come back soon with big story like this version specially with Nicole,really love this so much....best game I ever seen

May 21, 2018
The next morning after their loving, passionate and lustful night together, she went to get a shower while MC was still sleeping, he wakes up, goes looking for Nichole and sees her in the shower, unconscious and her skin feeling hot as hell, so there's something wrong with her, so MC takes her to the hospital, and that's the cliffhanger.
Yeah. That was the last scene after that sweet dinner date and lustful night, Nicole suddenly passed out in the tub.

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
You gave your GF some space and avoiding her for just a couple days because of her mom. That GF proceed to cheat on you with the guy she knows you hate. You caught her in the act, then you went to an arcade to calm yourself just to see them there. You get angry at the guy and she defend him even though he humiliated you. After all of this shit somehow it's your fault? LMAO this girl's logic. Thank god for Nicole though, she's 1000% better than her.

Thanks for the update man, i hope next update will be even better.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
After playing both route
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know, even if you did your level best to be good to Chloe and be on her path, the game still could be called Mother's Love, even if her mom wasn't your LI, it's just a mother doing what she can to make sure her daughter gets good grades, Chloe's bright future in mind, and that's how the whole story begins, it wasn't about you in particular, but about mom's love for her daughter, even if what she does isn't right.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
well in my case i keep them all, first chloe i always treat her nice only i don't date her on nichole first deal due to do some cam show with meryln and after the dinner with jhon i always treat nichole nice i give her some privacy off course when she kiss the mc and then she back off i grab her hand and continue having sexual intercourse with her

Eucalyptuz

Donor
Oct 23, 2017
Really good game. Had my first play-through yesterday, and all the choices I made ended up making sense in terms of the story. The character Nicole is done really well in my opinion, and I'm looking forward to the continuation.

Reactions: crum_

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
wait .... what? ...chloe is cheating? omg? why i didn't see any of those scenes...maybe because i'm focus in Nicole...i thought chloe is some how as addictional character to build nicole as her mother...

4.30 star(s) 207 Votes