Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Mother's Love - walkthrough/cheat/music Mod v0.13WT [KoGa3]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I have reworked my Mod:
New: a status screen and some cheating functions
Updated: my audio addon (still only for part one) has now an options menu and a "jukebox"-function

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Is the Mod works with PLUS version ?
Thanks
Sorry I don't know the PLUS version and don't have access to it either - so I can't test/check it.
My used game version is the same as the one you can download here on F95zone.

Reactions: Grzmilu

Grzmilu

Jun 23, 2018
Sorry I don't know the PLUS version and don't have access to it either - so I can't test/check it.
My used game version is the same as the one you can download here on F95zone.
I did use your previous version mod for 7Plus and did worked ok but when I apply version 8 mod for 8PLUS and try load save I get Error
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And only option is start game from beginning
Thank for your help

Walkeree

Feb 6, 2020
How does the mod cheat? the latest version of the game and the mod do not show the "+1 corruption" in the choice sentence, and I did not find a way to change stats:cry:o_O

Edit : So I need to start a new game....

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
What a great little mod and love how it lets you change stats :) -100 for chloe avoiding stats so that I don't ever have to see that big gnome ever lay hands on chloe haha ;) And the sounds and different music themes for lewd scenes makes it a LOT better!!! So thanks dev for a great little extra for a wonderfull game (y)

Reactions: KoGa3

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Android??
Sorry, unfortunately only the PC/Windows version - I have no experience with Android ports

Update June 10, 2020:
I tried a quick Android port (complete game with compressed graphics + integrated mod). Tested it on my mobile and worked so far. But I'm really no expert when it comes to Android, so maybe there are errors...
Added the download link on the main page.

Reactions: doujin1

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I started a new game but the mod does not work .. how to I start it? How do I change stats in the game? Help needed!!

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I started a new game but the mod does not work .. how to I start it? How do I change stats in the game? Help needed!!
Sorry to hear that. This should actually work after a new start of the game. That' s weird... I just tried this on another PC (reinstalled the game and after that my mod) - worked without problems.

Here is a small list to perhaps narrow down the problem:
1. Install the game, then unpack the ZIP file of my mod temporarily. After that copy the extracted files AND the two folders "Audio" and "Music" into the GAME folder of the game ( should read like this: ... AMothersLove-Part8-pc\game )

2. Start the game. In the main menu - do you hear my music?

3. If yes, start a new game.

4. After the question, if you are of legal age, there should be some lines from me, where I shortly introduce the mod.
Does that appear?

5. If so, 2 info fields should appear at the top left and right of the screen. Do they appear?

6. You can click on that symbols - now you should be able to adjust the settings

You can also try the full download of my Mod (game compressed + mod) - there you only have to unpack the ZIP and then start the game
Hope I could help you (and sorry for my bad englisch, it's not my native language).

Last edited:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Sorry to hear that. This should actually work after a new start of the game. That' s weird... I just tried this on another PC (reinstalled the game and after that my mod) - worked without problems.

Here is a small list to perhaps narrow down the problem:

Hope I could help you (and sorry for my bad englisch, it's not my native language).
Yeah thanks a lot - it actually works now! I restarted the game and voila! the mod is on! Great work by the way I like it!

jakek

Apr 1, 2018
Instead of just moans you should add the tap/slap sounds from the actual humping/penetration.
The moans are not what is important the important thing is the flesh/tactile sounds during the sex what makes it exciting.

Bubulae

Jul 30, 2017
Instead of just moans you should add the tap/slap sounds from the actual humping/penetration.
The moans are not what is important the important thing is the flesh/tactile sounds during the sex what makes it exciting.
I agreed with this. Flappy wet sound when humping/penetration are more exciting to heard. If you can, you can add cumming sound too.

But, thanks for the mod sir KoGa3 , finally can replay the game with sound and with cheat, so I can tried unlock any scene that I want. LOL

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
As promised I added a quicker way to access the music for the manually playing. I added a function called "QuickMusic" and you can enable it in the Audio Mod menu. This turns also the Mod music off, which is only available for the first part anyway.
After activating "QuickMusic" a new symbol appears in the upper right area (the radio).
This button opens a quick menu, the music titles are grouped together in it.
I provide this additional function only as a patch for my Mod for now. If possible, please let me know if something like this is desired at all. If so, I also can imagine to add a few more tracks for it, too.

Download patch for my Mod (Attention: the original game AND my Mod v0.01c must be installed first!)
MixDrop - FilesUpload

Sept. 10, 2020:
removed the outdated links, the patch is already integrated in the download files!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
So if I'm downloading Chapter 8 plus because my saves stop working, and I'm downloading your audio mod...I also have to download the patch for the plus version and this one too, right? Another question, does this mod also goes through all 8 chapters or just the first ones? :unsure:

And as a bonus question/request, would it be possible for you if you could include in your mod a way to also have the middle texts during the H scenes down instead of in the middle? If not that's okay, I just thought if you could include that as part of your mod so it won't be in conflict with other mods that try to fix the "text in the middle" problem. :unsure:

Thank you for your mod, the choice of music is very good for the game and the sound effects too. :cool:(y)
Yes, then you need "the full package": the original game (plus version), my Mod v0.01c, my Plus patch and finally this new patch her. Well, if I decide to continoue this, I promise to make a single download! (at least for the Mod).

As for the centered text, that's in the original Script files. It looks like it's the literally named command "centered" in there.
I made a quick search/replace in my text editor and removed this for the part one of the game as a test. Here's (link removed/KoGa3) the test file for my Mod for that (extract it and replace the one in the game folder). If this works, I maybe can make you a quick modification for the other parts, too.

Ups, sorry wrong download file - I've updated that.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Love the mod but why did you get rid of the gallery for all but Nicole.
:oops: my mod doesn't really change anything regarding the gallery. I made a quick check in my game - there are other girls in there (on the first page is only Nicole, but on the second one are already some more)

Pmktrn17

Aug 8, 2019
:oops: my mod doesn't really change anything regarding the gallery. I made a quick check in my game - there are other girls in there (on the first page is only Nicole, but on the second one are already some more)
Yeah my bad it seems the creator changed the Gallery Replay (thats what i ment) to Nicole only, not sure if thats a bug or not.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote