Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py A Mother's Love - walkthrough/cheat/music Mod v0.14WT [KoGa3]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Part of the mod doesn't seem to work with save files. I can't get to the mod menu if I access a save file (many save files do not work at all, but that might just be the base game), but it works fine if I start the game from the beginning. See screenshot:
View attachment 3867279
That's a strange one. Please go to the game preferences and there in my Mod settings and check if the Quick Menu is maybe disabled. Try to turn it off/on. If that still doesn't work I assume something is wrong in the persistent file of the game.

Info: you can also access my Mod menu ingame with pressing "Shift" and "k"

sabadongelov

Aug 21, 2018
That's a strange one. Please go to the game preferences and there in my Mod settings and check if the Quick Menu is maybe disabled. Try to turn it off/on. If that still doesn't work I assume something is wrong in the persistent file of the game.

Info: you can also access my Mod menu ingame with pressing "Shift" and "k"
It is not and the shift and k-command does not work.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
It is not and the shift and k-command does not work.
"Shift" + "k" does not work? Even when you start a new game? Then I only can assume there is something wrong with the mod/game installation. I tried it again on my PC and on my Android device. There it worked. Even asked a few ones playing the game on my discord, they also had not that issue. Best for me is you make a new, clean install (with removing the old persinstent files first, too) of the game and the Mod.

Edit: have you maybe also installed another Mod at the same time? Like the other cheat Mod or URM/UCD?
As said above try a clean install. First only the game and check if it's working. Then my Mod and check again.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
"Shift" + "k" does not work? Even when you start a new game? Then I only can assume there is something wrong with the mod/game installation. I tried it again on my PC and on my Android device. There it worked. Even asked a few ones playing the game on my discord, they also had not that issue. Best for me is you make a new, clean install (with removing the old persinstent files first, too) of the game and the Mod.

Edit: have you maybe also installed another Mod at the same time? Like the other cheat Mod or URM/UCD?
As said above try a clean install. First only the game and check if it's working. Then my Mod and check again.
I had no issues, for me the game and the mod worked fine.
Thanks for your hard work!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote