VN Ren'Py A new adult game in development - Astros - a cosmic love story!

biZZler

Creating Astros - a cosmic love story!
Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Hey guys,

I just wanted to introduce everyone to a new adult game my friend and I are creating.
Please visit our Patreon page for more info -

Also feel free to reply what you think. Suggestions from veteran devs are most welcome!

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
I'm curious? How did you create that model who is based on a real person?

edit: Btw that model looks great and unique.

biZZler

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
I'm curious? How did you create that model who is based on a real person?

edit: Btw that model looks great and unique.
Aa... a lotta caffine, few sleepless nights and also, the model was kind enough to send me pics from different angles which helped me sculpt the face to what it is right now.;)

Jon_Sleeper

Nov 14, 2018
She looks fantastic and the premise also seems interesting(kinda reminds of Melody). Also being a cs grad who is also interesting in game design I have a ton of questions to ask but I won't bother you. Good luck with your project, looking forward for the demo soon :).

biZZler

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
@Winterfire I don't have any screenshots ready yet. I had just about completed the face of the model like yesterday. So still a long way to go! I'll have some screenshots ready most probably by next week, if I'm done with the characters by then that is. Thanks for the suggestion though. Appreciate it!(y)

Reactions: Winterfire

biZZler

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Update : It's official. Adult model, Alex Harper will be modeling as Samantha.

Reactions: polywog

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Well... in the game I don't truly know what to expect. On one side we have a MC that has fallen really low and broke with his current girlfriend, which I suppose she won't be just a name but she will appear later into the story.

Another point is that it seems that the MC has been "stepped" by everyone that could, taking into account that he broke with his girlfriend it leads me to think that the game may contain NTR. But I may be wrong of course.

I don't truly know what fetishes will the game be based upon, in fact based on the description I would guess a more or less linear story, with a few options in between and romance based between the MC and the young student.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
View attachment 257917
Just rendered this out for our banner on Patreon.
Hey biZZler - I love the emphasis you've got going on character design. She looks a lot like Amy Acker (Root in Person of Interest and most things Joss Whedon makes!) Perhaps a little extra work on posing though... she's somewhat suspended over the desk and there appears to be a spike sticking through her leg :eek:

Really promising stuff though. I also like the way you're going through character design step-by-step - something I'm certainly interested in as a fellow dev. Once you've got your game up and running, I may well consider pledging :)

biZZler

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Hey biZZler - I love the emphasis you've got going on character design. She looks a lot like Amy Acker
Thanks man. I want to make it a point to have only the best renders in my game, hence perfecting it in steps. Although I'm trying to base my characters off of real life adult models, but I can also see the similarity to Amy Acker as well, now that you mention it!:giggle:

Perhaps a little extra work on posing though... she's somewhat suspended over the desk and there appears to be a spike sticking through her leg :eek:
Ahemm...I didn't notice the stick until I was halfway through the render. Also it was being rendered in 2k, so I didn't wanna waste all the spent time. The banner on my page barely shows that part!;)

I also like the way you're going through character design step-by-step - something I'm certainly interested in as a fellow dev. Once you've got your game up and running, I may well consider pledging :)
Thanks man! Really appreciate the feedback! I'm working everyday to have the game up and running ASAP. I'll also be posting daily updates on my patreon page, in case you wanna know what's going on.:)

Reactions: RanliLabz

biZZler

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Well... in the game I don't truly know what to expect. On one side we have a MC that has fallen really low and broke with his current girlfriend, which I suppose she won't be just a name but she will appear later into the story.
Hmm maybe. You just have to wait and see!;)

leads me to think that the game may contain NTR. But I may be wrong of course
NTR never really crossed my mind. I'm not really into that kinda stuff especially considering the fact that this will be a POV game.

based on the description I would guess a more or less linear story, with a few options in between and romance based between the MC and the young student.
Yes we will start out in that way, but as we introduce more characters, the weight of each decisions will start having more and more effects.

I don't truly know what fetishes will the game be based upon
That my friend, you will have to wait and find out!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ahemm...I didn't notice the stick until I was halfway through the render. Also it was being rendered in 2k, so I didn't wanna waste all the spent time. The banner on my page barely shows that part!;)
Lol - I've sure been there. I once left a 16hr render running before I realised I hadn't turned the lighting rig on... a lot of time to get some high-def grey blobs!

I assume you're using Daz to render? If so, Spot-Rendering just the affected part and then overlaying it on the main image in Photoshop would save you re-rendering the whole thing. (Forgive me if I'm being patronising there - you've clearly got skills - but it's easy to miss all the features in Daz!)

Reactions: biZZler

biZZler

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Lol - I've sure been there. I once left a 16hr render running before I realised I hadn't turned the lighting rig on... a lot of time to get some high-def grey blobs!

I assume you're using Daz to render? If so, Spot-Rendering just the affected part and then overlaying it on the main image in Photoshop would save you re-rendering the whole thing. (Forgive me if I'm being patronising there - you've clearly got skills - but it's easy to miss all the features in Daz!)
Hmm, even though though I've tinkered around a bit with the spot-render tool, using it for such a purpose has never crossed my mind!:unsure: Maybe coz I've never found myself in such a situation yet? Either way, it's a great advice and I'll definitely keep that in mind!(y)

Reactions: RanliLabz

biZZler

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Soo I have completed my design of Alex Harper. Could someone check it out and lemme know what you think?

biZZler

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Alright guys, I've started releasing renders on my page to keep ppl occupied until the demo is ready. Posted the first one a few days back. More to come soon.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Could you elaborate a little bit more on "a wide range of fetishes"?

I consider myself a dirty perv when it comes to h-games, but I can't really go with anything...

Also, the CGs look awesome, keep up the good work!

Reactions: biZZler

biZZler

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2017
Could you elaborate a little bit more on "a wide range of fetishes"?

I consider myself a dirty perv when it comes to h-games, but I can't really go with anything...

Also, the CGs look awesome, keep up the good work!
Hmm... I plan to include daddy play, slut training, voyeurism, throat play, creampies, and more based on how the story progresses in the future.

Feel free to let me know any fetishes that you would like to see and if the story premits, I'll try my best to include them.

Reactions: darlic

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I appreciate your openness to other people's fetishes but IMHO this couldn't be the best approach to develop a game.
A dev should work on something he likes to do, if you start putting stuff you don't 100% like this would lead yourself to slowly yet surely lose interest in your own project...
By the way, in case you are into it and willing to include it in your game, I would enjoy a little bit of watersports or cumplay. I generally dislike this type of fetishes IRL but I love to see them in games :p. Your call.